"The given domain is invalid" on app submission

Domain has been validated. If the problem is elsewhere, then this error is highly unhelpful. Please advise.

Hello @nick5 can you provide more context on the error that is being received so we can help out? Are you receiving a domain is invalid error and your being asked to go through the domain validation process?

Regards, Kwaku

When I try to push the submit button, a red modal appears briefly at the top of the screen with the error “The given domain is invalid”. As I mentioned, the domain has been validated, or at least claims to be , which makes this error more confusing,

Hello @nick5

Can you provide a screenshot blocking out any personal information for me to confirm?

Regards, Kwaku

Id love to but getting the message “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

Hello @nick5 can you send the screenshot to integration.testers@zoom.us

Regards, Kwaku

Hi @kwaku.nyante ,

We are having the same problem as the previous poster. Would you be able to help us out?

Best regards,

Oscar

Hello @oscar2 please refer to your DM for more information.

Regards, Kwaku

Hello! I am having the exact same issue

Hello, @Djan

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.