The Webinar Registrants API does not seem to return pending or denied registrations

I’m trying to retrieve all registrants for a webinar and then identify the list of those that need approval.

The resulting payload seem to bring only those registrants that have been approved via UI. Neither denied nor pending registrations are retrieved.

I’m using OAuth authentication method via Postman at the moment, test app.

Endpoint: https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/{{webinarID}}/registrants?page_size=300

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

1. Create Webinar with manual approval for the registrations
  2. Register few attendees
  3. Run the retrieve call
  4. Results will be empty
  5. Approve one of the records, deny another.
  6. Run the API call again - only approved records will be returned.

Screenshots:

Payload:
{
“page_size”: 300,
“total_records”: 38,
“next_page_token”: “”,
“registrants”: […]
}

UI View for the exact same webinar:

Curious if there is something I’m missing in the params or it is FAD/error in the API handler.
Thank you

Hey @vsilak

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This is not relevant to my question.

Hi @vsilak,

Can you confirm that you’re setting the status query parameter when you’re making your call to the List Webinar Registrants endpoint?:

If you don’t include this, the default is to only return approved registrants.

Let me know if this does the trick for you!

Best,
Will

Ah, totally my miss :smile: Thank you for your help @will.zoom, that definitely was the cause of a trouble.

Hey @vsilak — I’m glad we caught the issue!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.