List past webinar registrants

Hi again!

Description
I am trying to retrieve list of registrants for past webinars. I managed to retrieve the list of webinars from Jan '21 till now.

Error
I could not retrieve the registrant list of webinars in December 2020 even though it is still within 6 months. I got an error code 3001 saying ‘Meeting *********** is not found or has expired.’ when trying to retrieve the list from webinars in December 2020. When I check through Zoom UI, I can still find and generate the report for that month. May I know why I cannot retrieve the data through API? Is there another date limit that I do not know?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
List webinar registrants (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/webinars/webinarregistrants)

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. url = “https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/webinar_id/registrants
    headers = {“Authorization”: f"Bearer {ACCESS_TOKEN}"}
    query_params = {“occurrence_id”: “webinar_uuid”, “status”: “approved”, “page_size”: 100}
    request = requests.get(url, headers=headers, params=query_params)

Screenshots (If applicable)

Thank you so much!

Hey @jennychs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. It looks like the List Past Webinar Registrants API will only return data for webinars that haven’t expired.

If you want information about older webinars, try using the Get Webinar Participant Reports API. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

I see! So for the deleted or expired webinars, I can only retrieve their registrants via Zoom UI but not through Zoom API? Because it seems that I can still extract the report of those expired/deleted webinars’ registrants through Zoom UI.

Thank you!

Hey @jennychs,

You’ll want to use our Reports APIs for older/expired meetings.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM, yes I understand but Report APIs does not include list of registrants. They only offer list of participants…

Hey @jennychs,

Thank you for clarifying, that’s my mistake for missing that distinction. Now that I’m on track, no it doesn’t look like there is a way to get a report of the registrants via the API. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

In the meantime, you can use the Let Meeting Registrants API for recent meetings and then retain that data for the future. It doesn’t seem there is a way to obtain historical data via the API though.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.