"This meeting has been ended by the host" dialog popping up when using custom UI

First noticed this with SDK v5.5.1.1317 and it is also present in v5.5.1.1319.

I’m using a custom UI. When the remote host ends the meeting, I’m seeing an OK dialog popup that says “This meeting has been ended by the host” and it counts down from 5 to 0 and then dismisses itself. This is not my dialog and it must be coming from the SDK. I would not expect the SDK to be producing dialogs when a custom UI is requested. This is not causing any major issues other than duplicating the message I am already showing to the user in my customized UI.

You can see this happen in the SDK sample app, if you comment out the following lines in MyMeetingActivity.java:

@Override
public void onMeetingLeaveComplete(long ret) {
    meetingShareHelper.stopShare();
    //if (!mMeetingFailed)
    //    finish();
}

Hi @vuzix_greg, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

This is certainly bizarre, especially since disabling the meeting end message (which would hide this dialog when using the default UI) has no effect on it. We will need to investigate a fix for this. I’ll let you know once we have any updates.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @vuzix_greg,

A fix for this has been identified and will be included in the next release. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.