Time difference between the time I got via the API to the time I got via the manually generated participant report

Hi,
I’m using this API call to get the meeting participant report .

The response of this call is the participants Array with all the information from a certain meeting.

In order to make sure I’m getting the right results I checked the participants Array I got via the API to the report I manually generated from the relevant meeting - and I noticed that in some cases there is a big difference between the time I got via the API to the time I got in the manually generated meeting report:

As you can see in some cases there is a time difference of more than 10 minutes.
Why is that?

Also I have several more questions regarding the result I got via the api call:

1. As mentioned above - why there is such a difference between the time I got via the API to the time I got via the manually generated report?

2. The duration I get via the API is in seconds while in the manually generated report it’s in minutes - Is there a way to get the information in the API in minutes instead of seconds? maybe via a QUERY-STRING PARAMETERS?

3. While generating the manually generated report there is a way to select “Show unique users” - Doing so will show the time in the meeting without the time in the waiting room and also one line per user. Is there a way to get the information in the API the same way (aggregated to one line per user + get only the time in the meeting without the time in the waiting room)?

4. One of the parameters I’m getting back from the API is the attentiveness_score - But it’s always empty. In the above API doc In the response SCHEMA I see nothing regarding such a field - what is this attentiveness_score?

I guess that the main issue here is the first one - the difference between the time I got via the API to the time I got via the manually generated report.

Thanks,
Ram

Hi @RamF ,

1] This is unexpected behavior. We need to investigate this further. Can you send this report to our developer support with the meeting information (meeting ID and meeting UUID) so that our teams can investigate?
2] We do not have this feature at the moment.
3] WE do not have this feature at the moment.
4] We have deprecated the attentiveness score and this should be removed from our API. I will create a task for this one. Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.