How can I create an in my web app meeting from another person

Hello!
I need to create a meeting from another person. E.g, user want to book a consultation with this person through my application, and at the time of booking, a zoom link should be generated, which they will then contact.
What type of application is needed? How can I create a zoom meeting in the application and at the same time host another person?

Thank you

@gumax1962,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Develop Forum. Happy to help get you the information and resources you need to get up and running. As a start, are you just looking to create meetings on your website? Or would you like to create meetings and allow participants to join those meetings from within your application? This will help us better understand your desired workflow and give us insight into the best way to do that.

In the meantime, below are some helpful support documents that you can look at. That aside, the first thing you need to do is create a Zoom Marketplace App. To do that, you have several Marketplace App type options, which include OAuth and Server-server OAuth. The marketplace app provides the required credentials to get access tokens and make requests against Zoom Rest APIs. Please take a look at our support documentation on Zoom APIs and create a marketplace App that aligns with your workflow.

Introduction to Zoom API

Create An OAuth App

Create An Server-to-Server App

To create a Zoom meeting with your application, you can use the Zoom Create Meeting API :

Create a meeting Endpoint

@donte.zoom thank you. your answer helped me.