Tried to pop to a view controller that doesn't exist Crash

Description
Hello, our users have been experiencing a crash that states Tried to pop to a view controller that doesn't exist. I was wondering if anyone had insight on why or how this could happen. It seems like (Missing UUID ca6e9b1e48e43b299e5d8a3ac91c55d7) is in the call stack multiple times every time, does this have anything to do with it? We have not been able to reproduce this crash ourselves. One thing to note is that all of the crashes have occurred on devices with iOS 15.

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
v5.9.6

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):
iOS 15

Hi @andy.ly,

Sorry to hear you’re seeing this crash in production. Are you using the default meeting UI or have you implemented a custom meeting UI in your app?

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom ,

We are using the default meeting UI, however we are embedding it in a specific way. We have a UINavigationController as a subview of a UIViewController and set that UINavigationController in setMobileRTCRootController. This ends up with the Zoom UI in one portion of our UIViewController and then other views in the other portion. Do you any ideas on the reason for the crash? Thank you!

Hi @andy.ly,

Thanks for the additional information. We will try investigating based on the trace you provided, but without the ability to reproduce this crash we may be limited in what we can do. Either way, I will be sure to keep you updated once we have any new information to share.

Thanks!

Thank you for the response. I look forward from hearing back from you.

Hi @andy.ly,

Unfortunately we are unable to determine the cause of this crash without additional information. Please let us know if you are able to reproduce this crash locally or can provide the SDK logs and we can investigate further.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom,

Thank you for checking. Do you know what Zoom feature/functionality calls [UINavigationController popToViewController:transition:]? I can try to reproduce it on my side to get the logs.

Hi @andy.ly,

I will check if we can provide this and get back to you.

Thanks!

Hello @jon.zoom,

Thanks for the update, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi @andy.ly,

After looking into this, there are too many scenarios in which popViewController is used to provide a list of all possible times this could happen. We’ll just have to wait until you’re able to reproduce this locally before we can continue investigating.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.