Trouble Activating Webhooks for meeting.chat_message_sent/meeting.chat_message_file_sent

Hello community

I’m seeking assistance with activating webhooks for meeting.chat_message_sent and meeting.chat_message_file_sent in the Zoom API. According documentation i need ask support to enable specific webhooks. Links:

What i made for get this webhooks:

1. I created a Zoom server-to-server oAuth App
  2. I setup validation for the webhook url. Other webhooks like meeting.participant_joined works as expected.
  3. According support i have DLP enabled.
  4. Support doesn’t help me to enable required webhooks for 25 days!
  5. I already started to ask this for prod and dev accounts.
  6. As support recommend I tried to get this work with WebHooks Only legacy app.

How can I get support to make these webhooks enabled? Could somebody help me that? I am behind the planned integration schedule. This internal project is very important for me. Thank you in advance.

@gianni.zoom @chunsiong.zoom could you help with this?

Hi @nikita ,

Are you saying they haven’t responded to you for 25 days and are still waiting for help?

@gianni.zoom, support responded every 3 days, but there are not progress. Typical response is

Let me check on this one and will get back to you .

Ticket number is TS0777490.

Hi @nikita ,

I looked into it and see that they’ve identified the bug and are coordinating/confirming the release fix which is why you may not have heard back yet. The update about identifying the bug came in earlier today. Thanks for your patience and follow up in your support thread if you do not hear back in a few days :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.