Trouble with wordpress plugin - invalid access token and error 4700

Description
I have installed the zoom wordpress plugin, and followed the steps given. After I create a JWT api app, and input the keys into the wordpress plugin I get an error when I “check the api connection”.

Error
“Invalid access Token”

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

HAve the same issue, till few hours ago I was not able to create the JWT application, now created and doesn’t work. Invalid access token… after 2 days still not working

Hey @carlo, @chloe,

What wordpress plugin are you referring to?

Also there is a known issue with JWT Tokens that we are working on fixing:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi.

Im referring to " Video Conferencing with Zoom" wordpress plugin.

I waited to respond until there was a plugin update, but it still shows “invalid access token”

Hey @chloe,

Can you private message me your account ID so I can refresh the cache?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Can you refresh mines as well please? I private messaged you

Hey @BAMSIIT,

JWT Tokens work again. Please share more details about the issue you are running into.

You can try regenerating the JWT Secret to see if that fixes your issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy

Hate to hijack this conversation but you seem to be the only one able to help. I am experiencing the exact same issue as user chloe. Can you help me as well?

Hey @crossfitdenton1,

Please share the link to the wordpress integration.

You can try regenerating the JWT Secret to see if that fixes your issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy

WE are communicating on the other thread as well. we can minimize and use one. The error is occurring in my WordPress admin dashboard. Not sure how i can share the link. The wordpress plugin name is Video Conferencing with Zoom, same as the user chloe above.

I did regenerate the JWT by regenerating the API Secret and IM Chat History Token. Is that the correct step? when i check the JWT at https://jwt.io/, i receive and Invalid Signature error.

@tommy

think i may need a new API key??? not sure.

Hello @tommy

Any update? Been a few days.

Hey @crossfitdenton1,

Can you please provide your account # so I can look to see if your JWT App needs to be reset?

Since the wordpress plugin was not developed by us, it could be an issue on their end. Please reach out to the developers who made the wordpress plugin. Also please share the link to “The wordpress plugin name is Video Conferencing with Zoom”

Thanks,
Tommy

hello @tommy

I am going back and forth between this communication and the one here: Cannot delete JWT app - Internal Server Error 500

Can we agree to use this thread and stop using the other please? Please confirm and this will speed up my response. Sorry i pinged both threads.

Account # is 111862364.

Here is the link to the WordPress plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/video-conferencing-with-zoom-api/

Hello @tommy

As of 11:07a CST, i am up and running. Not sure if you did anything or not. If so… thank you. Nothing else is needed on my end. Many thanks for the comm’s and help.

1 Like

Hey @crossfitdenton1,

Happy to hear it is working now! :slight_smile:

Please let me know if I can ever help with anything else!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi tommy @tommy , I face the exact same issue for my account #50569933.

Would you be able to help me out please?

Hey @kelvin.chan,

Please try regenerating your JWT Secret.

Thanks,
Tommy