Troubles getting user's raw pixel data

Description
Hello. I’m trying to get raw CVPixelBuffer of a user’s sharing and video content. Basically, I need three types of data in my app: my own video, host’s video and host’s sharing. And besides, I need to show both host’s video and host’s sharing simultaneously.
I simplified my setup here: gist:e1fe5137e44d87d690a6994dd0746301 · GitHub
I implemented three delegates to receive data. Then, inside onSessionJoin callback I subscribe to my own video stream, and inside onUserJoin callback I subscribe to receive the host’s data. I have two problems:

Firstly, I cannot get host’s video and sharing data simultaneously.
Secondly, when host leaves I don’t receive my own frames and my video freezes.

Thanks,
Wade

Which iOS Video SDK version?

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 12

Hello again,
It seems, that I managed to solve my issues. However, I still have some questions.

In the first case I downgraded video quality from 720 to 360 and both frames come as expected now. Is it a bug that I don’t receive both sharing and video of the same user in 720p?
In the second case it seems that my local video freezes when host leaves session. I resubscribe to my video stream inside onUserLeave callback. Is it OK that my video freezes? Or I’m doing something wrong?

I’ll be waiting for your reply

Thanks,
Wade

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.