UI is flashing from time to time while connecting to a meeting

Hi,

We are experiencing certain UI issues with Zoom SDK on our iOS app. Most of the time, like 95% of the time, when user decides to join a meeting in which is the host already, and meeting does not has a waiting room enabled, our user sees the video preview screen and they can decide if they want to go with camera or not. Once they click on “Join with video” button, SDK will connect to the room and meeting will start. Usually, in those 95% of the time, when makes a decision to use camera or not and until user sees video of a host app shows black background, but in those 5% of cases app is “flashing”. What happens is that user clicks on “Join with video” and for split second, like 300 ms, he can see other view controllers from our app and then Zoom’s UI shows up. We didn’t managed to find any reproduction steps besides that it happens randomly but we managed to make a screen recording of it which we are happy to share via email (if you provide us with some) as we don’t want to post sensitive data publicly.

It is quite similar behavior as when waiting rooms are enabled, as described in one other topic:

We are using SDK version 5.2.42037.1112
XCode version: Version 12.0.1 (12A7300)
Tested on iPhone 11 (MWK02LL/A) with iOS 14.1

Hey @simic.aleksandar87,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I believe I have seen a similar issue from time to time in the past. Can you share that video in an email to developersupport@zoom.us so that we can investigate?

Also provide any relevant code or info (the more the better :slight_smile:).

Mention my name in the email and tag this post.

Thank you!
Michael.