Unable to check voice record of Zoom linked with Salesforce

Dear Team ,

This is my first time here posting. Hoping to get the solution to the problem.

It is linked so that Zoom’s voice data can be checked from the Salesforce record, and when the Zoom meeting was first created, the voice data could be checked from the record, but it became impossible to check it.

Since the corresponding audio data exists on Zoom’s cloud, the audio data itself has not been deleted.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Hi @daimon ,

Welcome to the developer forum!

Could you clarify what you’re looking to check? Are you using an application that allowed you to link Zoom with Salesforce? Was this working previously and recently stopped?

Let us know!

Hi,

Regarding the application that connects Salesforce and Zoom, we have installed and used the following from appexchange.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000qEuqEAE」

The function was working fine.
Even now, no error has occurred when creating the voice record, and the record has been created successfully.
At the beginning of creation, it was possible to check the voice record from the Salesforce side as well.

However, when checking the voice record again from Salesforce, it is not displayed on the screen and cannot be confirmed.

I would like to know the reason why the voice record of Zoom cannot be confirmed from the Salesforce side.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for every thing.

I am sorry to bother you, but could you please answer this question?

Looking forward to your reply.