Zoom recordings pulled into salesforce

Description
Hi All, we currently use zoom calls to conduct proposal meetings with prospects, these recordings are currently recorded and stored on zoom. We would like these to be stored in salesforce against the record/opportunity. Could anyone confirm if this is possible?

Kind regards,

Mike

Hey @mike7,

Great question—this should be possible!

Have you had a chance to check out our pre-built Salesforce integration?

I think this might be what you’re looking for, but let me know if you have questions.

Best,
Will

Hi,

I would also like to do this. I’ve installed the zoom app in the salesforce app exchange, but can’t figure out how to get the recordings into the salesforce and attached to a lead or opportunity.

I’ve been told it’s possible to do this with the developer tools, but I don’t know to start. Any help is appreciated.

Ben

Hi Ben, so far we haven’t been able to come up with a solution either. We are on the verge of moving to another provider who provide this functionality “out of the box”. I’ve spoken with zoom support but they just direct you over to this forum.

Thanks Mike, would you mind sharing which other provider you’re considering?

Hey @mike7, @ben4,

Have you had a chance to checkout the Zoom Salesforce app documentation? The available features and functionality is listed there. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.