Unable to connect to Zoom Meeting with Meeting SDK

Meeting SDK Type and Version
@zoom/meetingsdk 3.8.5

Description
Our application connects to Zoom meetings using Meeting Web SDK and also used oAuth to create meetings and join as host. The application is in production use since 2002.

We had two applications created in Zoom marketplace, one for oAuth and other for connecting to Meeting with SDK. oAuth application has been approved in 2022 and was re certified recently.

Zoom meetings started failing since yesterday. When I checked the marketplace, the SDK app was missing. The oAuth app is still present and Zoom oAuth is working fine. Connecting to meeting with web sdk using SDK app key is not working. I tried with Client ID key of oAuth and it was not working as well.

oAuth Client ID - c7x2W9deT_64EL_lJqM0bw
SDK APP Key - NdQQd0AiwMUjMEBAoydCcbOR4a58HlJSvdE8

Please advise on how to proceed further. Also please consider this as priority request as this impacts our application in production.

Error?
Getting following error,

{
  "type": "JOIN_MEETING_FAILED",
  "reason": "Fail to join the meeting.",
  "errorCode": 200
}

@saravana do you have a sample of your SDK Auth token? And was there specific error code thrown?

@chunsiong.zoom Below are the two combo that I have tried

SDK Client ID

Client ID

NdQQd0AiwMUjMEBAoydCcbOR4a58HlJSvdE8

Signature

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJOZFFRZDBBaXdNVWpNRUJBb3lkQ2NiT1I0YTU4SGxKU3ZkRTgiLCJtbiI6IjcxNjkxNjI1MzEiLCJyb2xlIjowLCJpYXQiOjE3MjcxOTU1MTUsImV4cCI6MTcyNzIwMjcxNSwiYXBwS2V5IjoiTmRRUWQwQWl3TVVqTUVCQW95ZENjYk9SNGE1OEhsSlN2ZEU4IiwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MjcyMDI3MTV9.mwroRiSrKmgLj-DxCjkA_JXqgOrk1nzDOcLKsgSavYA

Error Message

{
    "reason": "Fail to join the meeting.",
    "errorCode": 200
}

oAuth Client ID

Client ID

c7x2W9deT_64EL_lJqM0bw

Signature

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZGtLZXkiOiJjN3gyVzlkZVRfNjRFTF9sSnFNMGJ3IiwibW4iOiI3MTY5MTYyNTMxIiwicm9sZSI6MCwiaWF0IjoxNzI3MTk1MjUwLCJleHAiOjE3MjcyMDI0NTAsImFwcEtleSI6ImM3eDJXOWRlVF82NEVMX2xKcU0wYnciLCJ0b2tlbkV4cCI6MTcyNzIwMjQ1MH0.93tQD14JhInJs9rGC7-JDBNs0OckfReu8Sle2ZGGlEI

Error Message

{
  "reason": "Signature is invalid.",
  "errorCode": 3712
}

@saravana You are trying to join an external meeting without publishing your Meeting SDK application. Without publishing, you can only join internal meeting.

The SDK Client ID is correct method of creating a signature.

Do not use OAuth Client ID, as they are not meant for SDK authentication.

@chunsiong.zoom SDK key NdQQd0AiwMUjMEBAoydCcbOR4a58HlJSvdE8 was working till last week. It stopped working from Monday. I couldn’t find the SDK app in our marketplace account now. Not sure what happened over the weekend. Can you advise what is the best way forward to restore access.

@saravana there was an enforcement done on 20th sep . I’ll PM you on your account details.

The solution to the issue you are facing, would be to go through app submission / approval process