To access your account’s API Key and Secret, you first need developer privileges granted to you from the Account Owner or Admin on your account. You will need to reach out to them directly to have them grant you these privileges.
They can follow the steps below to do so—you may want to forward them these instructions.
Steps to grant your member this privilege:
- Navigate to the User Management section of your Zoom.us account
- Click Edit to the right of the user
- From the popup, select the User Role dropdown and apply a role to the user that contains the Zoom for Developers privilege
If your account doesn’t have a role for this yet, you can create one by following these steps (before steps 1-3 above):
Navigate to the Role Management section of your Zoom.us account
Click Add Role on the upper right hand side of your screen, name the role and continue through the popup
Scroll down to Advanced Features and select check the boxes on Zoom for Developers:
Hit Save Changes and proceed to the first steps above for User Management.
Once you have this privilege, you should be able to access the Zoom Marketplace without an issue. You can then view your JWT App credentials by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Zoom Marketplace while logged in to the account that is associated with the JWT app
- Once logged in, click on your JWT App from the Manage page
- From your App’s page, click on the App Credentials tab.
I hope this helps!