Unable to create archive when MobileRTC.framework is included

I am able to compile the application just fine. Although when I try to create a release with it. I get the following error

ld: Unable to insert branch island. No insertion point available. for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I also noticed that if this framework and the pod “Firebase/core” is included together. The above error is noticed. 

So I recreated the application with only “Firebase/core” it worked fine. But when I included the framework “MobileRTC.framework” the error is noticed.

Some posts online says it might be related to the application size? Any thoughts?

I am not sure that you wrapped MobileRTC.framework into another framework, which caused the size of framework large enough.

please check the following comments in stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24971959/ios-armv7-how-to-slice-a-too-large-object-prior-to-linking

No I did not wrap one framework into another. I added this MobileRTC.framework just like how it is mentioned in the documentation.

All I meant to say is that if include this framework and also include the pod “Firebase/core” this error shows up.

Could you provide us a sample project for this issue? We can reproduce and check it in our local.

Thanks,

Robust