Unable to find app under login - Unable to complete requested information until we can get support

I’m trying to complete the requested information for an updated TDD, but the app isn’t visible under the email used for us to be able to do that. I’ve emailed 3 different addresses over the last 48hrs and had no response there, also no response from the direct developer support online form that was submitted as well. Not sure where else to turn. Has anyone got any tips on how to get a response from the Zoom team?

The app is showing on the market place and we completed all of the requested paperwork in December last year. Thanks in advance.

Hi @james.kemp
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!

Could you please confirm if you transferred the app from one account to another or if you have made any changes to your account (such as upgrading your license) after publishing the app?

Also feel free to share the name of your app with me so I can check the status of your app regarding the TDD submission.

Cheers,
Elisa

We registered the app under {edited}, but under his login it no longer appears. We don’t know if the app has been transferred, and would appreciate it if you can tell us who owns the app.

Thanks @james.kemp can you please share the name of the app with me please, also was this app published in the Marketplace?

Hi, thank you, it’s 10to8 scheduling.

Hi @elisa.zoom , the same thing has happened to me. My published app is no longer appearing under my list of created apps in the marketplace dashboard.

The app is called Howdy and was published under my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the TDD submission deadline is approaching fast!

Thanks,

Joseph

Hi @joydunee
I will send you a private message