Unable to find QSS and Webinar Event types to subscribe

we are trying to build and publish to the marketplace under the production account zoom-prod@data.vmwservices.com

For your reference, the App Client ID for production, which is associated with the 3rd app, is " iXRl2DsaSdeKG0fp7QKnCg "

I see some behavioural changes now, such as certain event types not being supported anymore. for example

1. In Webinar event types, I don’t see an option to subscribe for “Participant/Host Joined webinar” and “Participant/Host Left webinar”, whereas these event types were previously present, and we have subscribed for other two apps which we have build/published

2. In QSS event types, I don’t see an option to subscribe for “Meeting Participant Advanced Data”, “Webinar Participant Advanced Data”, “Meeting Participant Advanced Data Summary”, “Webinar Participant Advanced Data Summary

I wanted to check if this is expected behaviour, and if yes, could you please suggest which event types we need to use going forward to get the same data?

I am attaching screenshots for both the “existing published app” case, where we used to see these event types and corresponding scopes, and the “new app screenshot.” where we stopped seeing the same event types and their corresponding scopes

@zoom-prod1 I tested the same thing and it seems there have been changes made to this recently and it looks like you have to reach out to devsupport for any missing QSS events.

@gianni.zoom @donte.zoom I’m not necessarily sure about this if you know about this can you please provide some help?

Hey @kwaku.nyante , some of the new granular scopes have not been available in the new build flow. I asked about QSS, but I agree @zoom-prod1 , let’s open a developer support ticket to document this instance of behavior change. Are you able to submit a ticket as a bug?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.