I am checking out new QSS Events/APIs which might be useful for my App. I do have QSS Add-on license in my account but when I create oauth/webhook app and try to add QSS events under ‘Features’, I dont see ‘QSS’ in Event topics list. Kindly help me with the subscription of QSS events.
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum, I am happy to help here!
I will send you a private message so I can look into this issue for you.
If the QSS (Quick Subscription Service) event is not present in the subscription events list, there could be several reasons for this:
- Compatibility: The QSS event may not be available in the specific version or edition of the software or service you are using. Check the documentation or contact the service provider to confirm if the QSS event is supported.
- Customization: The subscription events list may be customizable, allowing you to choose which events are displayed. Ensure that the QSS event is enabled or included in the list by checking the settings or preferences of the software or service.
- Updates or Changes: It’s possible that the service provider has made updates or changes to the subscription events, and the QSS event has been removed or renamed. Refer to the release notes, documentation, or contact the service provider for information about any changes to the subscription events.
- Deprecated or Obsolete: The QSS event may no longer be supported or relevant in the current version of the software or service. In such cases, it might have been deprecated or replaced by a different event or functionality. Check the documentation or contact the service provider for information about any deprecated or obsolete events.
- Licensing or Access: It’s also possible that the absence of the QSS event in the subscription events list is due to licensing restrictions or access limitations. Certain events or features may be available only in specific subscription tiers or plans. Review your subscription details or contact the service provider for clarification on the available events.
In any case, it’s advisable to reach out to the service provider’s support or customer service team for assistance. They can provide specific information and guidance regarding the availability and usage of the QSS event in the subscription events list.