Unable to get audio raw data working for individual user IDs

Description
I am trying to make the audio raw data work on MacOS. The goal is to get the individual audio streams.
I have subscribed to the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataDelegate.
The -onMixedAudioRawDataReceived: method is being called constantly.
The -onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:nodeID: method is being called only 469 times and then is never called again. All the data I get is for my own user ID, while there is at least one more user in the meeting. I am successfully getting the video raw data from that user, but no audio.
For the reference, I am using the custom UI.

Which macOS Client SDK version?
MacOS Big Sur 11.4
Zoom Client SDK v. 5.5.12511.0420

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start meeting
  2. Connect the attendee to the meeting from another machine
  3. Admit the attendee to the meeting room
  4. Create the instance of ZoomSDKAudioRawDataDelegate-compliant class
  5. Set this instance as a delegate to the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper
  6. Call the - subscribe method on the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper
  7. The -onMixedAudioRawDataReceived: method is being called constantly.
    The -onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:nodeID: method is being called only 469 times and only for the user ID that corresponds to the meeting host, not to the attendee.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)

Hi @mcfly, thanks for the post.

Since you are able to retrieve raw data, am I correct in assuming that you have a raw data license on your account? If that’s the case, can you please confirm that the other users in the meeting are actively transmitting audio and do not have their audio muted?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Yes, you are correct, we have an account with the active raw data license. Other users are transmitting audio, mics are on and the audio level meter on the mic is actively changing its value

Hi @mcfly,

Thanks for confirming. Can you please send the SDK logs over through a new ticket on the developer support site?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Can you please clarify how to collect the SDK logs?

Hi @mcfly,

I’d be happy to point you in the right direction! The logs should be under ~/Library/Logs/${APP_NAME}. The correct file should contain encrypted text.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , I have found the log file, however I am unable to create the support ticket on the developer support site. Can you please point me out where exactly can I do this?
Sorry for the silly question and thank you for your patience

Hi @mcfly,

No worries! You may not be logged in on the support site. Are you seeing a message towards the bottom of the page saying Need more help? Sign in to submit a request? If you click on that link, you should be able to sign in and submit a ticket.

Thanks!

Thank you, @jon.zoom .
I have created the support ticket and attached the log.
Hope that support will answer soon.

Hi @mcfly,

Thanks for sending that over! Would you be able to provide the ticket number of your request so that I can locate the logs in our queue?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
The Ticket ID is #11321866
Thank you!

Hi @mcfly,

Thanks, confirming that I have received your ticket. We are investigating the logs and will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.