I am trying to make the audio raw data work on MacOS. The goal is to get the individual audio streams.
I have subscribed to the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataDelegate.
The -onMixedAudioRawDataReceived: method is being called constantly.
The -onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:nodeID: method is being called only 469 times and then is never called again. All the data I get is for my own user ID, while there is at least one more user in the meeting. I am successfully getting the video raw data from that user, but no audio.
For the reference, I am using the custom UI.
Which macOS Client SDK version?
MacOS Big Sur 11.4
Zoom Client SDK v. 5.5.12511.0420
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Start meeting
- Connect the attendee to the meeting from another machine
- Admit the attendee to the meeting room
- Create the instance of ZoomSDKAudioRawDataDelegate-compliant class
- Set this instance as a delegate to the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper
- Call the - subscribe method on the ZoomSDKAudioRawDataHelper
- The -onMixedAudioRawDataReceived: method is being called constantly.
The -onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:nodeID: method is being called only 469 times and only for the user ID that corresponds to the meeting host, not to the attendee.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- OS: macOS Big Sur 11.4