Unable to initialize SDK using App Key and Secret

Description
I am unable to initialize Zoom SDK using my App Key and App Secret in ZoomSDKInitParams.
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 3.56.27 PM

Which Android Meeting SDK version?

@mehulvasa ,

These method of auth the SDK has been deprecated, and officially removed on 5.14.10.

You should generate a JWT token with your (SDK Key + SDK Secret) or (Client ID + Client Secret) and use it in the init.Params.jwtToken field.

@chunsiong.zoom Can you please share any documentation for this how to generate JWT Token?

For every meeting i have to generate JWT? or just one time?

I have created a JWT using jwt.io and used it in the example2 of demo app provided, After updating the JWT variable, I get a toast saying “Zoom SDK initialized successfully”, but I am still unable to connect to the meeting. Are there any more configuration changes that need to be done?

I have created a JWT using jwt.io and used it in the example2 of demo app provided, After updating the JWT variable, I get a toast saying “Zoom SDK initialized successfully”, but I am still unable to connect to the meeting. Are there any more configuration changes that need to be done?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.