Unable to install in react native version 0.72

New React-native-videosdk plugin unable to install in react native version 0.72

I tried adding custom kotlin_version in the project level build.gradle but Android Gradle plugin supports only Kotlin Gradle plugin version 1.5.20 and higher.

I went through the changelog and found out that the react-native version 0.70.0 supports kotlin-gradle-plugin of 1.6.10 by default. (current react native version is 0.69.4)

Now, latest @zoom_react-native-videosdk requires kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.3.50 and doesnt work on higher versions.

So right now it wont be possible for us to upgrade the app, or else we need to find the alternate for @zoom_react-native-videosdk.

The Android Gradle plugin supports only Kotlin Gradle plugin version 1.5.20 and higher.

The following dependencies do not satisfy the required version:

project ':zoom_react-native-videosdk' -> org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.3.50

Hey there, I’d like to take a look into this - are you using the 1.7.5 version of the React Native Video SDK found on https://marketplace.zoom.us/ along with 1.7.5 Android and iOS? Let me know and I’ll try and reproduce here on my end.

I am able to see the 1.7.5 version is available now in the npm module. Thank you. will integrate and update the details in the task.

Hi @lokesh.m , is this resolved?