Unable to join meeting ionic app

Somehow the success building iOS was just temporary. Now it fails while linking the app with

ld: framework not found MobileRTC

I tried all the things here, but none of it worked. I’m not a Mac/iOS dev and I don’t fully understand dependencies in XCode. Could someone please help with some screenshots how it shall look like in Xcode?

EDIT:

Has anyone got it ever working on iOS?

The old plugin contained a binary, which might be the actual zoom library:

$ file libs/ios/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC
libs/ios/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures: [arm_v7:Mach-O dynamically linked shared library arm_v7Mach-O dynamically linked shared library arm_v7] [arm64]
libs/ios/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC (for architecture armv7):	Mach-O dynamically linked shared library arm_v7
libs/ios/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC (for architecture arm64):	Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library arm64

The new plugin does not contain that file, but it contains an ominous other file with a similar size:

file libs/ios/MobileRTC.xcframework/ios-arm64_armv7/MobileRTC.framework/GNUSparseFile.0/MobileRTC
libs/ios/MobileRTC.xcframework/ios-arm64_armv7/MobileRTC.framework/GNUSparseFile.0/MobileRTC: data

After some fiddling with a hex editor, I suspect that it might be the zoom library, but I’m not that versed in binary reverse engineering to make something out of it.

@chunsiong.zoom Could you take a look if the plugin you mailed out actually works for iOS or maybe there is some wrong stuff in the ZIP file (looking at the other issues, I found and remedied … :roll_eyes: )

EDIT 2:

I don’t know what kind of scavenger hunt Zoom is playing with us here…

I finally got the sparse file back to a univeral binary with xsparse. Next I had to change the plugin-structure to be single-architecture again (.framework instead of .xcframework) using the old plugin as reference. And now it seems to work. :rocket: