Unable to join meeting ionic app

Hi @chunsiong.tan,

We also have an application developed in ionic that is put into production.

Could you share the solution shared that you mention in the forum to the email even if it is not the official one?

Since we are testing to update the plugin using the Native SDKs, but I have not yet succeeded.

My email is drcastro@minsait.com

Thank you very much for your help

Hi @chunsiong.tan

We also have an application developed in ionic that is put into production.
Could you please share the solution over email.

my email id is nirmal@marutiinformatics.com

Thank you

Hi,

Is there anyone who is able to successfully update ionic to 5.9.0 or above as minimum version requirement is 5.9.0 after 5 November.

Please help

Hey all and @chunsiong.tan,

I’ve got myself into a bit of a bind because of the Ionic plugin, and it’s affecting a major client.
I’ve started working with the break fix, but I’ve got myself into a bit of a dead end, so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on getting around this part: Trying to build the ionic sample app, I get this issue:

Android resource linking failed
     ERROR:/home/fonemd/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/fe1bfd91c65e607c8365c56b4dc31e91/transformed/jetified-mobilertc/res/values/values.xml:2753:5-2758:10: AAPT: error: style attribute 'attr/itemRippleColor (aka us.zoom.ionicdemo:attr/itemRippleColor)' not found.

I’m using material 1.0.0.rc-1 and androidx.appcompat 1.0.0 SDK 30 and build tools 30.0.0 and Gradle 7.3.3

I’ve tried with material 1.1.0 and androidx.appcompat 1.1.0 as well, and I get the same error.

Hoping someone has seen and solved this issue… Google has failed me!!!