Unable to map meeting registrant id with live participant id

Hey @tommy
Any updates on this?

Thank you

Hey @tommy,

Has there been added session based authentication checks for downloading recorded lectures through download links that we get from API? Not able to download the recordings after logging out of zoom.
access_token as a query parameter wasn’t required earlier.

Thanks

Hey @saurabh,

We are working to have the missing participant data for all meetings across Zoom fixed in a weeks time.

As for your cloud recording issue, are you using the access_token or jwt token in the query param? What is the error you are receiving?

Thanks,
Tommy

Now I am using the query_parameter with the download links and it’s working fine. But earlier there was no need of the query parameter also. Anyways, I am able to use it with the access_token so no issues.
Great to hear about the recovery being done on missing participant data. I will be following up on this thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @saurabh,

Yeah we are looking into the issue. Happy to hear the work around is working. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @tommy,

Just following up on the previous issue.
Has the participants data for the following meeting ids been recovered?

Thanks

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hey @saurabh,

We are working on repairing all the data lost across all Zoom accounts so it could take a week.

That being said, the issue should be fixed for future meeting participants.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

We have been getting a lot of queries/inquiries now related to the attendance percentage that we compute from the meeting participant report data. If not all, can we, on priority just go on recovering the data for following two meeting ids only.

I understand that the zoom team is already working on fixing up a couple of things lately, I appreciate that, but the only reason why I am pushing on this particular meeting id is that we have not been able to reply back to any of the queries with a hard ETA which is causing an increased number of tickets for us related to this particular issue.

Thank you.

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hey @saurabh,

I have asked our engineers again to prioritize fixing these two meetings. (ZOOM-144482)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

Another week has passed now. Do we have any update on the missing meeting participant details?

Thank you.

Hey @saurabh,

Apologies as we are delayed due to the volume of requests.

I have asked engineering again.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hey @saurabh,

We have fixed your two meeting IDs. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Yes, it looks fine now.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @tommy

Is there any way a host who has joined zoom webinar through zoom client can enable a participant to talk when the participant has joined the webinar through web sdk.
Currently, we get a message “the participant is using an older version of zoom” when the host tries to unmute a web sdk participant, the other option to make the participant join as a panelist also doesn’t work in zoom web sdk.
Is ther any way we can unmute the participant who has joined from zoom web sdk?
I am using Zoom SDK version 1.7.4 (which is the latest release)

Thank you

Hey @saurabh,

Currently the Web SDK does not support allow to talk or promote to panelist for attendees.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy

Hope you are doing good.
For meeting id 957-9753-0174, the participants list data returned by the API doesn’t seem complete as reported by few attendees, and in the dashboard, I am not able to view the list of participants at all for this particular meeting id, for all the other meetings, I am able to.
Could you please look into this?

Thank you

Hey @tommy

Any help on this?

Thank you

Hey @saurabh,

Are you getting errors when making the API request?

Please start a new thread since this is a new issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Here is the link to my new thread.

Thank you