Unable to map meeting registrant id with live participant id

Hey @saurabh,

There must be something strange with her location settings. Is she connecting to a VPN in China?

Can you reach out to support.zoom.us? The Zoom Support team will be able to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,
when can we expect this support (join from browser with registration required). Could you please push it little early as the participant is getting blocked on joining from browser?

Hey @saurabh,

It should be finished this quarter (Q2).

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

As we are using the zoom dashboard and using the dashboard APIs to get the attendance of meeting participants. I observed that for some meetings, the API was not giving the complete info on the participants. When a opened the dashboard link for live / past meetings (https://zoom.us/account/metrics/pastmeetings) I saw that for those meetings I cannot see the list of participants also.
Attaching a screenshot for your reference

As you can see, For all the meetings that were conducted on 16th, there is no clickable link on their meeting ids from where we can see the list of participants. The API also did not give the complete response for those.

Here are the user type info for these meetings

This shows some user type to be basic, though I can assure that none of the user is of basic type. Each one is licensed.

Could you please help on this as we have a HUGE dependency on this?

Thanks

Also, I am not able to find the meetings that ended today ( an hour before) in the list of past meeting on the same page

Hey @saurabh,

Please see https://status.zoom.us/ for the dashboard issues.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy

Will be following up on that link

Thank you

1 Like

You are welcome!

-Tommy

I have subscribed to the updates from that link.

Do we have any estimate on how long it usually takes to fix such cases? So that I can communicate with the affected users in a better way.

Thanks

Hey @saurabh,

I have no timeline, but as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Tommy

1 Like

Hey @tommy
I was following up on https://status.zoom.us/ for last couple of days.
Though the issue related to dashboard reports and its API was marked as ‘being investigated’. It has currently been marked as resolved. But I would like to tell you that the issue has still not been resolved.
For all the meetings that were conducted on 16th I am still not able to either view the meeting report from the dashboard or get complete details of participants join and leave time from the API. That data returned by the API for all those meeting is still incomplete as it was before.

Is it a kind of data loss for all those meetings?

Also, please see the screenshots that I have attached in the previous messages, I am still confused on why the user type is shown as basic (it’s still shown as Basic user type only) for all those meetings.

For meeting id ***********, the dashboard shows the participants count as 251,
though the response from API ( /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants) gives only 57 records.

Kindly look into the matter as we urgently need complete response of participant details for those meetings through the API.

Thanks for being available

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hey @saurabh,

Correct, although if you give me the meeting ids we can work on repairing the data.

Where the users who hosted that meeting not Basic users?

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, none of them are basic users.
Also here are the meeting ids that I would need to recover the complete data for participants join and leave time:

1. *********** (Highest Priority for us)
  2. *********** (Highest Priority for us)

Thanks

If we can recover the correct join time and leave time for all the emails for these meetings, it would still work for us. Let me know if you require any further details from me. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Thanks @saurabh!

We are working to recover your data!

-Tommy

1 Like

Thanks for the update @tommy

Here are some more meetings ids for which we need to recover the data (these were conducted on the 17th)

1. 113833191
  2. 125989425
  3. 127789771
  4. 135082444
  5. 222172062
  6. 286410652
  7. 297142504
  8. 327865737
  9. 348768515
  10. 394133750
  11. 562074209
  12. 638641992
  13. 672866648
  14. 736083812
  15. 745343957
  16. 798470511
  17. 811299019
  18. 865374082
  19. 984899451
  20. 987109544

Thanks

Hey @saurabh,

The meetings you shared prior should be working now.

I will add these additional ones to our queue.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Great, I appreciate your help :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

Hey @tommy

I just tested getting meeting participants for two of the meeting ids ( *********** and ***********) which I shared with you. The response is still the same. I am still not getting the complete response.

Kindly check

Hey @saurabh, sorry to hear.

We will check again.

Thanks,
Tommy