Incomplete response from zoom participants API

Description

For meeting id 957-9753-0174, the participants list data returned by the API
( GET# /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants) doesn’t seem complete as reported by few attendees, and in the dashboard, I am not able to view the list of participants at all for this particular meeting id, for all the other meetings, I am able to (as can be seen in the screenshot).

Screenshots (If applicable)

Please look into this @tommy @michael_p.zoom
Thank you

Hey @saurabh,

I will have engineering investigate this. It look like there were 258 participants not 185. (ZOOM-158943)

Will post back here with updates.

Thanks,
Tommy

Sure, I hope this one gets resolved soon.

This is the same issue I posted about yesterday. The number that shows for participants is not correct, and when you do the export, it is also not correct, it is doubling the actual number of participants.

Hi @tommy

Any update here ?

Thank you

Hey @saurabh,

It is in the queue to be fixed, we will do our best to get to it this week.

@cmispeakers can you please send me the meeting number and your account number so we can investigate?

Thanks,
Tommy,

Hey @tommy thanks for getting back to me. It has actually happened with all our meetings, I took a look at each download, and it does the same thing every time. I can give you a couple of examples if you like:

Thanks @cmispeakers,

Currently we are seeing data issues with the reports and dashboards, stay updated here: https://status.zoom.us/

-Tommy

Great thanks for keeping me updated Tommy!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @saurabh,

Your data has been manually fixed.

Sorry for the long wait.

Thanks,
Tommy