Unable to map meeting registrant id with live participant id

Thank you for your feedback, @linus.forsman. Our team works to prioritize product enhancements and fixes based on both impact and feedback, so it’s really valuable to hear your thoughts and understand your experience. I’ll be happy to pass this along internally.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

@will.zoom Any updated on this?

Hi @elearningevolve,

No updates at this moment aside from the updates provided by myself and Tommy last month. We will continue to share any future updates to this here.

Thanks,
Will

It’s been over a year. Can you provide some kind of indication as to when you think this might be fixed? Does zoom actually plan on fixing this, or are the workarounds provided the best we can expect?

Hi @sweetaz,

At the moment, we recommend using the workarounds provided in this thread. While it is still on our team’s radar to continue improving the accessibility of the Registrant ID, we do not have a definitive timeline for when further enhancements might be made.

Thanks,
Will

This feature would be great for our use case - but it doesn’t seem to work. Here is the call structured in the Zoom API test widget:
GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/96793171632/participants?include_fields=registrant_id&page_size=300

It successfully returns the participants, but still does not include the registrant ID. Any ideas?

Hey @dlange,

Can you confirm that the participants joined the meeting using their unique registrant join_url and were logged into the Zoom Client? This would be the most common reason.

Are you seeing the registrant id returned for some, or none?

Let me know—thanks,
Will