Unable to play zoom recordings

Description
We are getting following error while trying to access the zoom recording from share url or zoom dashboard.

Error

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Recording Management
  2. Select recording and play

This happened with the same user twice after he did recordings.
We also checked trash those recording were not deleted.
Recording happened on Feb19 and Feb23.
We were only able to download these recordings from url that we received from webhook.
Zoom dashboard dos’nt allow to download the meeting.
We get this error

Access to ssrweb.zoom.us was denied

You don’t have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

Hey @mahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to confirm, this is happening when the user attempts to access their own recording, correct? Does this happen when using the download_url from the Get Meeting Recordings API along with the relevant credentials:

Or does this happen when using the Zoom Web Portal? If this happens when using the API, please provide the Meeting ID for these recordings as well as the User ID of the user encountering this issue. Otherwise, our Customer Support Team should be able to assist with any issues related to the Zoom Web Portal.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,

Thanks for taking a look into this.
Yes this is happening user accessing his recordings also as admin when I am trying to go to zoom portal I am seeing the same error.

Its happening with both the webhook API and zoom portal.
can you please share your email so I will forward you the recording ( Meeting ID ) and user info?

Thanks
Ahsan

Hey @mahsan,

Thank you for the update. If you would like to send us information privately, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread and any relevant details.

I’ll be sure to follow-up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

I just send an email with information. Please let me know

Thanks
Ahsan

Hey @mahsan,

Thank you for submitting a ticket, I’ll follow-up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.