Unable to upload testflight build for IOS

Description
Unable to upload IOS build for testflight after updating the SDK in my react-native app.

Error message at below;
[Transporter Error Output]: ERROR ITMS-90171: Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file 'mobile.app/ZoomSDK/MobileRTCScreenShare.xcframework/ios-arm64_armv7/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
v5.7.6.1076

Additional context
I followed everything from the guide here GitHub - nagarro-dv/react-native-zoom-us-bridge: React Native bridge for Zoom SDK for iOS + Android

Hey @lavaxDev,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you using the screensharing framework as well as the main framework?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi, thanks for replying.

We did not need the screensharing framework so we removed it. However, it returned a separate error simillar with the on above except this time its the MobileRTC file. So what i did was just update the SDK to v5.7.6.108 and the issue was fixed. Not really sure what the actual problem is though :sweat_smile:

Hey @lavaxDev,

Oh ok, well that is good to hear :slight_smile:
Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.