Error while uploading build to TestFlight

Description
I have integrated the Zoom SDK by dragging the lib folder in the app. It was not working and giving the issue library not loaded and image not found and then the app crashes immediately. After doing R&D I have added the frameworks in the General Tab section “Embedded Frameworks”. After that Zoom is working fine. But now when I am uploading the build to TestFlight, Apple is giving so many errors. What should I do in that case? Do I need to do relevant changes in the Xcode settings? As with embedded frameworks Zoom not working and with this, I am unable to upload the build. Please suggest a solution to resolve the issue, so that I can upload the build over Testflight with Zoom SDK.

Which version?
Xcode version - 10.1

Errors
Errors are like the following:
ERROR ITMS-90635: “Invalid Mach-O Format. The Mach-O in bundle “SuperLifeSecretCode.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework” isn’t consistent with the Mach-O in the main bundle. The main bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code), while the nested bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code). Verify that all of the targets for a platform have a consistent value for the ENABLE_BITCODE build setting.”

App Store Connect Operation Error
ERROR ITMS-90125: “The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple’s linker.”

Thanks in advance!

Hi amanpreeet,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you using the emulator version of Zoom iOS SDK?https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v4.4.55130.0712; Are you following the instructions in the doc to integrate the Zoom SDK? (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/getting-started/integration)

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, its working now!!
Thanks!!

Thanks Carson!

Amanpreet let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Its working!!
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Awesome, good to hear!