Understanding scheduled PMI meetings

I’m trying to understand how to deal with these.

It looks like if I schedule a meeting in my calendar, I get my PMI included as the start URL.
Yet, if I look at my upcoming meetings, I can see that meeting actually has a different meeting ID e.g. *********** / wK+tKBDcRfGZF8dFM47gYA==

Should I query my PMI ID against its meeting details - it returns an ancient meeting in “waiting” state.

Therefore, is it correct to say that the PMI is just used as a label for whatever meeting is next scheduled?
If that is the case, I will just find the meeting by time/topic instead to get a firmer idea of the actual meeting IDs.

Also, what behaviour can we expect when that scheduled meeting starts? Will the webhooks reference the PMI but with the scheduled UUID? Or will it use the actual meeting ID (e.g. *********** above).

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hey @jimig,

Correct, but you should be able to pass in your PMI to the endpoints and get the respective data.

This is actually the expected flow. When a meeting is created using personal meeting ID, a unique meeting ID is also created as seen in the create meeting response. However, in the webhooks it will show your personal meeting ID.

Basically since you can have infinite meetings with your personal meeting ID, we also assign a unique meetingID to handle in our system.

Here is an example when using the UI scheduling a meeting with personal meeting ID:

Thanks,
Tommy

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs