Understanding SDK usage

We are developing a .NET web app that should use the Zoom SDK to interact with Zoom to create meetings on behalf of the user. I have my developer account and I got the SDK KEY and SDK Secret.

The user would NOT need to enter any credentials. The app will fetch their account information based on their email address and then create a meeting based on user information information. Upon creation, we will store the Meeting URL for further use.

Would this be possible?

Hi @vicopocho,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. If you are looking for a .NET web app, then you might need to consider using WebSDK(https://devforum.zoom.us/c/web-sdk/13). The Windows SDK is for building the native desktop application. I will pass your post to the WebSDK section and one of the experts will help you soon.

Thanks!

All actions will be performed on the servers side, so I am not sure the Web SDK is the right one. We basically want to be able to create meetings “behind the scenes” for our users when they provide the meeting information. The application will then use the SDK to create a meeting and return the meeting URL. Right now we are using the OAuth option to authenticate the user and get token, but Zoom is giving us a hard time to “publish” the application into the marketplace that is why we are looking into using this option (SDK).

We have decided to use the JWT approach.
Thank you

1 Like

Let us know if you have additional questions @vicopocho! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.