Thanks for joining our community!
Most likely, you will want to use a combination of our APIs (for creating and scheduling live meetings) and our Web SDK (for embedding the Zoom Meeting/video experience on your site/app). Details on both of these further below.
API and SDK Overview
We offer both APIs and SDKs for you to consider when planning an integration/implementing in an application. You may find the below information helpful for your web developer.
Here are some APIs which you can consider using within your application:
Create Meetings: To create a meeting (including instant meetings)
List Meetings: To Display the schedule Meetings
Retrieve Meeting: To get a specific meeting
We also have a Web SDK that you can consider integrating into your website:
Sample App—Getting Started:
You can download our latest sample app for our Web SDK from the link above.
Getting Started, Getting Access
To get started, you’ll need to create a JWT app to generate your credentials for authorization.
If you want to test out our API endpoints, the quickest way to generate credentials is to create a JWT app and generate your credentials:
Once you have a JWT app created under your account, you can follow these steps to retrieve the token to authenticate your requests with:
- Navigate to the Zoom Marketplace while logged in to the account that is associated with your JWT app
- Once logged in, click on your JWT App from the Manage page
- From your App’s page, click on the App Credentials tab:
- Click on the View JWT Token dropdown
- Copy this token and use this to authenticate your requests (auth type: “Bearer Token”)
I hope this helps get you started!