Update 1.9.6 Cannot join webinar after success init

Description
After success ZoomMtg.init we cannot join meeting.

Error
navigator.MediaDevices.getUserMedia error: ,Requested device not found,NotFoundError

Which Web Client SDK version?
We updated zoom version from 1.9.0 to 1.9.6

To Reproduce(If applicable)
When we click on join button, we can see SUCCES INIT message in console.log
But join doesn’t start.
We set
ZoomMtg.setLogLevel(‘error’);
and we can see
navigator.MediaDevices.getUserMedia error: ,Requested device not found,NotFoundError

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop pc
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 91.0.4472.101 (official Build) (64 bit)

Additional context

Generated signature
[REDACTED]
Meeting Id [REDACTED]

Could someone help?
Thank you

Hey @it17,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Have you had a chance to test this with the Sample Web App? I’m interested to know if the issue is isolated to your implementation.

Further, please confirm the camera and microphone on the device are accessible and not being used by other applications.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM ,
I confirm the camera and microphone are accessible.

When I test the Sample Web App I receive a
JOIN MEETING TIMEOUT
Invalid Parameter
error

SIGNATURE: [REDACTED]
MEETING ID: [REDACTED]

Thank you

Hey @it17,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When it comes to the latest signature that you shared, it looks like the API Key was “YOUR_API_KEY” instead of the key itself.

I just wanted to make sure that was intentional as part of sharing it and not the cause of the issue you’re seeing with the sample app.

From here, I think the best route is for me to see this issue live. This could mean seeing a public git repo of code that exhibits this issue or setting up a meeting with me by submitting a ticket to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

Let me know if either works for you.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.