Update account settings to record gallery view

I’m trying to use the API to edit the account setting to record gallery view separately.

So I’ve found the API which can patch account settings but in the example when setting record_gallery_view to true it will record gallery view with active speaker…

There is any way to use the API in order to record gallery view separately same as you can select manually?

Hi @vhrut

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please share the request URL and request body that you are sending when updating the settings so I can try and replicate this behavior?
(Make sure to edit or delete any personal information please)

Best,
Elisa

Hey @elisa.zoom

Thanks for your response.
I don’t have any demo request as I didn’t found the right parameter to send…

I need to change an account record settings to record gallery view separately without shared screen like shown in the image below.

In this API I found a parameter that says “record_gallery_view” but it will do so with a shared screen as well like shown in the image below

I’m looking for an option to record gallery view alone, without shared screen/ active speaker like shown in the first image.

Thanks.

Hi @vhrut

Thanks for sharing more details with me. I am going to go ahead and do some testing on my side and will come back to you shortly.

Best,
Elisa

Hey @elisa.zoom
There is any update from your side?

Hi @vhrut

Thanks for your patience while I investigated this issue further.
I was able to do some testing on my side and it appears that the Record gallery view with shared screen settings is the default value.
Unfortunately by updating the user’s settings via API, you wont be able to change some of this settings, especially the ones that you are looking for, you will need to perform those changes manually via the UI

In the meantime, feel free to add a feature request here: Feature Requests - Zoom Developer Forum

I will continue testing on my side and will inform if I can make it work via API
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.