Update Webinar HD settings : Enable HD video for attendees

while I was looking for the api for updating webinar , I noticed the api only updates : the screen sharing not Enable HD video for attendees nor Always send 1080p video to attendees

this api in place:

Hi @basma.A.

Thanks for reaching out! Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly, is your question in regards to this setting under our Update Webinar endpoint?

Is it possible to provide a few more details around your question so that I can further assist?

Thank you,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

When using the above :

Hd_video

it only control “Enable HD video for screen shared video” but not the other options listed below

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.57.21 PM

Hi @basma.A,

If you’re using a Webinar, I believe this would be expected, as attendees do not share their video in a webinar. Do you experience the same behavior for meetings?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

these options are available in webinars ( at least in the GUI ) . but I can enable them using the api.

what about the other option : Always send 1080p video to attendees.

Hi @basma.A,

Ah, I see! Thank you for clarifying. At this time, I do believe this is a limitation of the API vs the GUI. However, I’m working on confirming this for you, and I will follow up with you here shortly. (ZOOM-247914)

Thanks,
Will