Use Localizable for macOS

I use the cross-platform development, The introduction of MacOS SDK in my project ,I use electronJS developed I want use Localizable but I donot know what I can do

Hi wangh,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. We do not have localizable interface in our Electron wrapper, but you could implement the interface based on your needs. Please see the following links:

Thanks!

wangh

2m

Hi Carson_Chen
Thank for your reply !
I used zoom-sdk-macos like the picture

I used getLanguageArray The return value is (
“follow system language”
)
I want to use setPreferLanguage to set the language to Chinese or English. but I do not know How to reference a resource file path and file name?Can you tell me how to do
Thank you very much

1. First you need let your project support multiple localization.
  2. Please refer to our SDK Resources file, there is a readme.txt that tell you how to use our sdk resource file.
  3. Call getLanguageArray api will return the languages supported by your app. Note the localizable resources file name must be Localizable.strings.
  4. Call setPreferLanguage api will set the prefer language for sdk. if user does not call this api to set the specify language for sdk, sdk will follow up the system language.

HI Derain_Yuan
Thank for your reply !
My project support multiple localization, but Please refer to our SDK Resources file, there is a readme.txt that tell you how to use our sdk resource file. the sdk resource file is used by XCode, I developing used Visual Studio Code, I can not do like this so I want to know how to do it by
Visual Studio Code

I don’t know about Visual Studio Code, sorry that I can’t help you.

HI Derain_Yuan
Thank for your reply !
My project support multiple localization, so I want to know how to do it by
Visual electron SDK?

HI Derain_Yuan
Thank for your reply !
My project support multiple localization, so I want to know how to do it by
electron SDK?

Hi if you have time I want to your help please

Our SDK resource file Localizable.strings must be put into path ‘your.app/Contents/Resources/**.lproj/’ and the file name must be Localizable.strings.