When an iOS user disconnects audio and then joins audio by dialing in, they are bumped out of the ongoing call.
Which iOS Client SDK version?
Latest iOS SDK
- User A: Log in as User A on an iOS device with a SIM card.
- User B: Place a Call to User A.
- User A: Answer the call.
- User A: Tap More, tap Disconnect Audio.
- User A: Tap Join Audio in lower left.
- User A: Tap Dial In.
- User A: Select a number to dial, tap Dial on the dialog.
- User A: Tap to call the selected number.
- User A leaves the ongoing call
- User B is now the only participant in the call.
- iPhone 8, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro