"user_name" occasionally missing from final RTMS transcript segment

Issue: The final Media connection Transcript JSON (“msg_type”:17) is occasionally missing the “user_name” element.

Example: See From JSON Transcript Log, below. We log every message and every webhook event. The last two messages demonstrate the issue, and the Server Log demonstrates the timing. I can make it happen a good percentage of the time by sending continuous voice input (talk radio) into my microphone, as I end the meeting or (assign and) Leave as the Host.

This isn’t a show stopper, but it seems odd, given that the “user_id” element persists
This only / alway occurs shortly before receiving the meeting.rtms_stopped event.

Background:
We are using webhooks to receive meeting and RTMS events.
We manually start RTMS after receiving meeting.started (via API and an StoS app).
We make signal and media websocket connections after receiving meeting.rtms_started.
We noticed occasional JSON parse errors, near the end of the RTMS feed and added pre-parse validation.
We subsequently verified the reason: the JSON (“msg_type”:17) is missing the “user_name” element.
I am testing on our sub-account

From JSON Transcript Log**:
9/4/2026 2:33:48 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“It has caused us emotional damage, especially on my dad.”,“end_time”:1788557627436,“language”:9,“start_time”:1788557622696,“timestamp”:1788557628419608,“user_id”:16794624,“user_name”:“Bill Clark”},“msg_type”:17}
9/4/2026 2:33:51 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“DHS did not.”,“end_time”:1788557628566,“language”:9,“start_time”:1788557627436,“timestamp”:1788557631222550,“user_id”:16794624},“msg_type”:17}

From Server Log**:
9/4/2026 2:31:06 PM Media handshake successful, sending CLIENT_READY_ACK
9/4/2026 2:33:51 PM Missing JSON Element
9/4/2026 2:33:56 PM body: {“event”:“meeting.rtms_stopped”,“payload”:{“meeting_uuid”:“ZBgvi9dKRhuuOTgBqiG9yQ==”,“rtms_stream_id”:“38aae162154442a387fc7129b53921b1”,“stop_reason”:6},“event_ts”:1788557636589}

** Times shown are PDT

I have previously posted as bclark@courtroomconnect.com.

Bill Clark

@Billy2 does this happens all the time?

During normal usage (humans talking in a meeting) it happens occasionally (less than 10% of the time) when the Host ends or leaves the meeting (actions that trigger the meeting.rtms_stopped event). I can increase that percentage by pushing continuous audio into the meeting (talk radio or other into the microphone).

I have been testing manual restart of RTMS when the meeting.rtms_stopped event has “stop_reason”:3 (Host leaves the meeting without ending it).

I can make it happen about 25% of the time, with this scenario:

  1. Start a meeting with a Host and a Participant (meeting.started triggers RTMS).
  2. Push continuous audio content from both sources (Host and Participant).
  3. Have the Host (assign and) leave the meeting (triggering meeting.rtms_stopped).
  4. Re-start RTMS under the new Host.
  5. Have the old host re-join the meeting as a Participant.
  6. Rinse and repeat:
    a: Host (assigns and) leaves.
    b: RTMS is restarted under new Host.
    c: Old host rejoins a participant.
    d: Back to (a).

It appears to be a timing issue between stopping RTMS and completion or flushing of a data segment. The data segments are significantly longer when using continuous audio content (like talk radio, et al).

Addendum: I coded a workaround. The messages that don’t contain the “user_name” element, still have the “user_id” element, so I created a look-up table of unique user_id values and their associated user_name values. If I don’t find the user_name element, I just grab from the look-up table using the user_id value.

Thus far, “user_name” is the only missing element that I’ve discovered. I received two consecutive messages that were missing “user_name” on one occasion. Otherwise it has only occurred in the final message, before receiving the meeting.rtms_stoppped event.

Correction: The missing “user_name” element doesn’t appear to be directly tied to the meeting.rtms_stopped event (even though most of the occurrences have immediately preceded the meeting.rtms_stopped event).
I have continued my testing and verified several instances of messages, without “user_name”, that were followed by messages that contained “user_name” (for the same stream id).

The sequence below is from one RTMS stream. The entry with the missing “user_name” is at 9/10/2026 2:40:53 PM. In this instance, it occurs just before a new member joins the meeting.
Thought: When something forces “text finalization” (like a waiting speaker or stopping RTMS), before it’s ready, and under the right circumstances, this is the result…

Please note the length of the data segments. This is what you get when you feed continuous audio into the meeting (talk radio, et al). It definitely increases the likelihood of a missing “user_name” element.

Addendum: Please note that the user_id for “user_name”:“Billy Clark” changes from “user_id”:16788480 to “user_id”:16794624, after the message with the missing “user_name”. The meeting.rtms_stopped event wasn’t triggered for this stream instance until 9/10/2026 2:42:35 PM.

9/10/2026 2:40:26 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“All of this is going to be happening faster and faster. I think that they are being extremely over optimistic to think that they can stay in control of their AIs. The reaction to Jacob Cox and Surratt on X was also really interesting. It set up some mind boggling pathways by which AI could really start messing with humanity. Just some themes to get us going.”,“end_time”:1789069218465,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069200575,“timestamp”:1789069226641428,“user_id”:16788480,“user_name”:“Billy Clark”},“msg_type”:17}
9/10/2026 2:40:40 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“political manipulation, concentration of power, jobs and income shock, infrastructure shock. Yeah. So can you sketch out a scenario by which, you know, AI could, quote, kill us all. My organization, the AI Futures Project, famously sketched out in quite detail such a scenario a few years ago called AI 2027.”,“end_time”:1789069235135,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069218465,“timestamp”:1789069240213644,“user_id”:16788480,“user_name”:“Billy Clark”},“msg_type”:17}
9/10/2026 2:40:53 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“It’s just one scenario among many, of course. The future is hard to predict. And also, there’s lots of different ways that things could go wrong with AI. But in this particular scenario, the AI companies do what they say they’re going to do.”,“end_time”:1789069246875,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069235135,“timestamp”:1789069253444480,“user_id”:16788480},“msg_type”:17}
9/10/2026 2:41:11 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“Oh, welcome. Welcome back to the meeting.”,“end_time”:1789069269564,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069266414,“timestamp”:1789069271717537,“user_id”:16793600,“user_name”:“company_5438_eb7759508f72013f828a0eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com”},“msg_type”:17}
9/10/2026 2:41:16 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“Hey, hey.”,“end_time”:1789069271074,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069269564,“timestamp”:1789069276244284,“user_id”:16793600,“user_name”:“company_5438_eb7759508f72013f828a0eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com”},“msg_type”:17}
9/10/2026 2:41:51 PM {“content”:{“attribute”:1,“data”:“by which an AI agent basically hacked into a third-party infrastructure, as he said, entirely their own accord. So he’s clearly upset by what this portends for the future. What about the charge that AI developers are working, have been working in a tight-knit community?”,“end_time”:1789069307948,“language”:9,“start_time”:1789069292928,“timestamp”:1789069311477653,“user_id”:16794624,“user_name”:“Billy Clark”},“msg_type”:17}

@Billy2 I’ll PM you for more details

Raising a ticket for now

ZSEE-213984

I can send the full file, if you DM / PM me directly, via email.

  • This is a single meeting with multiple streams. created by repeatedly leaving, with Host transfer, and rejoining the meeting.

  • This file is merging elements of our Server Event log into a (reduced for size) Meeting Content log. The log timestamps are PDT.

  • I X’d out the account_id, but every other element of the events (meeting.started, meeting.rtms_started, meeting.rtms_stopped, and meeting.ended) and all content elements are available.

  • Search for “Missing” to identify all of the messages that don’t have a “user_name” element.

  • There are 8 instances of content messages with a missing “user_name”.

  • Each instance appears to either be related to a meeting member leaving the meeting or immediately precedes the receipt of meeting.rtms_stopped.


9/16/2026 9:21:50 AM	{"event":"meeting.started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","object":{"duration":180,"start_time":"2026-09-16T16:21:49Z","timezone":"UTC","topic":"Staging user_name test 1","id":"98802454482","type":2,"uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","host_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","host_email":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"}},"event_ts":1789575710221}
9/16/2026 9:21:52 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"d9d9bb89e08a41dcbce362b60d93d094","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-50-61zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789575711790}
9/16/2026 9:22:11 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Just wondering what, uh, Phil has for an entomology professor when he was? I had the same one back in the late 60s.","end_time":1789575729321,"language":9,"start_time":1789575720691,"timestamp":1789575730895786,"user_id":16778240,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:23:55 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"I never would have guessed, although I collected insects when I was younger, right? You know, the interim between being 8 years old and being 20 years old, insects weren't on my radar screen. It makes me wonder if I had taken the course, whether or not my life would have taken a different course entirely. Mike, did you have a bug question one more time? Let's just see what happens.","end_time":1789575831511,"language":9,"start_time":1789575809991,"timestamp":1789575835811464,"user_id":16778240,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:02 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"See if we can catch it in a break, or force something to happen.","end_time":1789575838349,"language":9,"start_time":1789575833699,"timestamp":1789575842193798,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:04 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Okay, changing hosts.","end_time":1789575843609,"language":9,"start_time":1789575841339,"timestamp":1789575844418110,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:10 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:24:10 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"I, uh, recently, uh, caught a spider that, uh, looked like a tarantula on the ceiling, and it's quite a bit? it's quite a bit smaller when I caught it in the plastic container, so I just had any idea what that would be.","end_time":1789575846511,"language":9,"start_time":1789575831511,"timestamp":1789575850487845,"user_id":16778240},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:13 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:24:13 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"A tarantula-looking, but smaller in marionette.","end_time":1789575850011,"language":9,"start_time":1789575846511,"timestamp":1789575853008097,"user_id":16778240},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:13 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"d9d9bb89e08a41dcbce362b60d93d094","stop_reason":3},"event_ts":1789575853168}
9/16/2026 9:24:14 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"f116f1630d9d4657826d4961f823f610","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-50-56zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789575853939}
9/16/2026 9:24:31 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"To this account?","end_time":1789575857562,"language":9,"start_time":1789575855172,"timestamp":1789575871082666,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:31 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Waiting for?","end_time":1789575860622,"language":9,"start_time":1789575857722,"timestamp":1789575871487801,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:24:38 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"are too messed to start again. Yep.","end_time":1789575863452,"language":9,"start_time":1789575860622,"timestamp":1789575878491187,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:26:33 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Count?","end_time":1789575986992,"language":9,"start_time":1789575985492,"timestamp":1789575993562007,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:26:34 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We'll leave the meeting.","end_time":1789575989322,"language":9,"start_time":1789575987132,"timestamp":1789575994432480,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:26:35 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And work.","end_time":1789575991932,"language":9,"start_time":1789575989822,"timestamp":1789575994931711,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:26:35 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Transferring? host?","end_time":1789575994862,"language":9,"start_time":1789575991932,"timestamp":1789575995877429,"user_id":16789504,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:26:44 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:26:44 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Back to the original host.","end_time":1789575996462,"language":9,"start_time":1789575994862,"timestamp":1789576004339810,"user_id":16789504},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:26:49 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"There's one, yes, but there are lots of things that will eat slugs. They're a great source of protein for other insects. But yeah, firefly larvae go after that. They also go after some people and they're kind of after nighttime things and yeah.","end_time":1789576000761,"language":9,"start_time":1789575985541,"timestamp":1789576009232585,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:27:13 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And now we've got lots of fireflies.","end_time":1789576032801,"language":9,"start_time":1789576029761,"timestamp":1789576033847230,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:27:15 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Oh.","end_time":1789576034141,"language":9,"start_time":1789576032801,"timestamp":1789576035391343,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:27:23 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Welcome, welcome back.","end_time":1789576042115,"language":9,"start_time":1789576039625,"timestamp":1789576042914493,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:30:18 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And see what happens, because eventually it's going to have to force me off. There we go.","end_time":1789576216595,"language":9,"start_time":1789576211335,"timestamp":1789576218040465,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:30:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Yep, and just?","end_time":1789576218495,"language":9,"start_time":1789576216595,"timestamp":1789576219460324,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:30:24 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Okay, let's switch hosts again.","end_time":1789576222735,"language":9,"start_time":1789576218735,"timestamp":1789576224188449,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:30:28 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"f116f1630d9d4657826d4961f823f610","stop_reason":3},"event_ts":1789576227878}
9/16/2026 9:30:28 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"7a3b3c3961fe4cf9a06713ec1f4d5c0b","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-143-202zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789576228632}
9/16/2026 9:30:35 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And our TMS just started back up again.","end_time":1789576234466,"language":9,"start_time":1789576229306,"timestamp":1789576235580065,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:33:05 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And we can find out just how many missing user name attribute elements we have forced.","end_time":1789576383736,"language":9,"start_time":1789576377006,"timestamp":1789576385254257,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:08 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And here we go.","end_time":1789576387196,"language":9,"start_time":1789576383816,"timestamp":1789576388200498,"user_id":16795648,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:09 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"The Supreme Court rejects President Trump's bid to restrict mail-in ballots for the midterm election. On Wisconsin today, find out how the decision affects Wisconsin's election process and check in with the local clerk. And the forgotten legacy of a Milwaukee aviation pioneer, the first person to fly from the U.S. mainland to Hawaii, a harrowing journey. Coming up tonight at 7 right after Marketplace.","end_time":1789576382504,"language":9,"start_time":1789576353414,"timestamp":1789576389831960,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:13 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"APR News.","end_time":1789576383834,"language":9,"start_time":1789576382504,"timestamp":1789576393575967,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:14 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:33:14 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We will do that. Okay.","end_time":1789576390776,"language":9,"start_time":1789576387196,"timestamp":1789576394209610,"user_id":16795648},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:22 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Coming up next hour, Wisconsin's Turtle Road Crossing Initiative and how you can help the state's turtle conservation program, plus how students around Green Bay are helping to restore wild rice to the area. The Lee Rayburn Show continues in just a minute.","end_time":1789576398804,"language":9,"start_time":1789576383834,"timestamp":1789576401968199,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:25 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Support for WPR comes from Children's Theatre Madison and Becca Cates.","end_time":1789576403884,"language":9,"start_time":1789576398964,"timestamp":1789576405679724,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:32 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Your business or organization can partner in providing the WPR programs that enrich our communities.","end_time":1789576409714,"language":9,"start_time":1789576403884,"timestamp":1789576412639552,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:34 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Join at wpr.org/sponsor.","end_time":1789576413504,"language":9,"start_time":1789576409714,"timestamp":1789576414490445,"user_id":16800768,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:46 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Rejoin.","end_time":1789576425653,"language":9,"start_time":1789576424163,"timestamp":1789576426476166,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:49 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Holmes.","end_time":1789576427123,"language":9,"start_time":1789576425853,"timestamp":1789576428956879,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:33:52 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We have our second person in the meeting.","end_time":1789576431183,"language":9,"start_time":1789576427123,"timestamp":1789576431951111,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:35:10 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Okay, here we go with?","end_time":1789576490503,"language":9,"start_time":1789576487193,"timestamp":1789576510154235,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:35:11 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Oh, that's a shame.","end_time":1789576492973,"language":9,"start_time":1789576490993,"timestamp":1789576510931459,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:35:13 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"That's really weird.","end_time":1789576497503,"language":9,"start_time":1789576495693,"timestamp":1789576513894976,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:35:15 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Well, that's?","end_time":1789576503523,"language":9,"start_time":1789576501953,"timestamp":1789576515251407,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:35:22 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"7a3b3c3961fe4cf9a06713ec1f4d5c0b","stop_reason":3},"event_ts":1789576522818}
9/16/2026 9:35:23 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"241cc8098bf44db1beff838cad4456dc","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-8-247zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789576523496}
9/16/2026 9:35:30 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"That part goes through?","end_time":1789576528240,"language":9,"start_time":1789576524790,"timestamp":1789576530131580,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:35:36 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"See how long it takes for us to jump back in. Yep.","end_time":1789576533240,"language":9,"start_time":1789576528240,"timestamp":1789576536892184,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:37:06 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"It's not pretty because they can be very aggressive. They can sting multiple times. They don't lose their stinger like a honeybee and the like. And again, it was kind of like the one where, you know, the nest was so up. It's a place where there's no people traffic. You leave them alone, right?","end_time":1789576619522,"language":9,"start_time":1789576603822,"timestamp":1789576626872574,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:15 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Yeah, we haven't had one since 9:33. We're at 9:37 now. Guess we just need to keep doing it.","end_time":1789576629940,"language":9,"start_time":1789576620890,"timestamp":1789576635028206,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:18 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"I'm not 100% sure.","end_time":1789576632910,"language":9,"start_time":1789576629940,"timestamp":1789576638574594,"user_id":16801792,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"But if indeed there's a place, you know, on the lawn, you go by a lawn mower. I used to get dozens of those calls every year. For the ground dusters, the problem is the aerosols. If you could spray it and get it into the nest, it would work.","end_time":1789576634852,"language":9,"start_time":1789576619522,"timestamp":1789576639038458,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:23 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:37:24 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"All right.","end_time":1789576635240,"language":9,"start_time":1789576633800,"timestamp":1789576643899926,"user_id":16801792},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:25 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:37:25 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Unfortunately, I'm not? I'm also not sure which ones are actually happening.","end_time":1789576640250,"language":9,"start_time":1789576635460,"timestamp":1789576645062777,"user_id":16801792},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:27 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:37:27 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We haven't ended any meetings yet, so?","end_time":1789576643040,"language":9,"start_time":1789576640250,"timestamp":1789576647179996,"user_id":16801792},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:38 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"But a lot of times, you don't know where the nest is, you're just allergic to what's around. And so what I had always found was that using a dust insecticide would work better. Again, you apply it anywhere.","end_time":1789576646492,"language":9,"start_time":1789576634852,"timestamp":1789576658140422,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:37:57 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"preferably, but not in the near future, the cooler the better, because if it's, you know, below 50 degrees, they're not even flying, so then it's a good time to treat, but get out there before they start dissipating and going looking for food, and dust it. Sometimes, if the hole's big enough, it helps to put a rag or something to restrict the opening.","end_time":1789576666402,"language":9,"start_time":1789576646492,"timestamp":1789576677714888,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:38:00 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Oh, sure. So that you're forcing them into the dust. And the thing about the dust, it gets on their bodies. Unfortunately, the dust doesn't work instantly.","end_time":1789576674272,"language":9,"start_time":1789576666402,"timestamp":1789576680032028,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:38:13 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Welcome back to the meeting again. Here we go. Let's see what happens, and I'll talk really fast.","end_time":1789576689556,"language":9,"start_time":1789576684466,"timestamp":1789576693461878,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:38:17 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And so it takes a little time. So you treat, you back off and let it be. If you treat in the middle of the day, the problems are the ones that are out and about don't want to come back because there is some repellency to the dust that they're using nowadays too. And so as I said, timing is.","end_time":1789576689672,"language":9,"start_time":1789576674272,"timestamp":1789576697092798,"user_id":16806912,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:38:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Trees like elms and oaks and birches, pines, white pines, red pines.","end_time":1789576696476,"language":9,"start_time":1789576689556,"timestamp":1789576699820634,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:42:53 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's try to get one more. Who's in control right now?","end_time":1789576969386,"language":9,"start_time":1789576965246,"timestamp":1789576973218019,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:42:56 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Arg. Okay. Oh, wait! That's the participant.","end_time":1789576973946,"language":9,"start_time":1789576969786,"timestamp":1789576976729389,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:42:58 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's go back to the host.","end_time":1789576977436,"language":9,"start_time":1789576974856,"timestamp":1789576978736310,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:43:03 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And? we're gonna?","end_time":1789576981666,"language":9,"start_time":1789576978636,"timestamp":1789576982994722,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:43:06 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"241cc8098bf44db1beff838cad4456dc","stop_reason":3},"event_ts":1789576986180}
9/16/2026 9:43:07 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"af0aa083c1ef432696dd50d238b5ba18","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-143-204zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789576986972}
9/16/2026 9:43:11 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's see, RTMS comes in.","end_time":1789576990554,"language":9,"start_time":1789576986994,"timestamp":1789576991872672,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:43:17 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"I think we missed a little bit of data, but not much.","end_time":1789576995034,"language":9,"start_time":1789576991084,"timestamp":1789576997775524,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:43:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Where's that? Okay, there we are.","end_time":1789576998724,"language":9,"start_time":1789576995804,"timestamp":1789576999807987,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:44:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"But then again, you can just keep doing it, and sometimes you have breaks, and there's all sorts of possibilities, because it keeps.","end_time":1789577055754,"language":9,"start_time":1789577048264,"timestamp":1789577059602193,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:44:20 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We're in the potential. Some are container breeders that breed in places around people, you know, pool and that kind of stuff. Potentially if the pool is left unattended for long. But the wider picture deals with this. And we've got summer snow for summer.","end_time":1789577050482,"language":9,"start_time":1789577033912,"timestamp":1789577060479488,"user_id":16813056,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:44:28 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"pushing me while I'm talking, and I gotta wait until they actually see something from the other one. Here we go, we got a big blast in.","end_time":1789577063714,"language":9,"start_time":1789577055754,"timestamp":1789577068531440,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:44:28 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And?","end_time":1789577064964,"language":9,"start_time":1789577063714,"timestamp":1789577068830368,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:45:02 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's see if we got anything.","end_time":1789577088684,"language":9,"start_time":1789577086334,"timestamp":1789577102630806,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:08 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"And we get an ignore.","end_time":1789577098824,"language":9,"start_time":1789577096264,"timestamp":1789577108428970,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:11 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Oh, we just had the one, okay. Well, yeah, they're not coming as easily.","end_time":1789577108794,"language":9,"start_time":1789577102784,"timestamp":1789577111459101,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:11 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Hmm.","end_time":1789577110484,"language":9,"start_time":1789577109194,"timestamp":1789577111822965,"user_id":16807936,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:19 AM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/16/2026 9:45:19 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's try switching back one more time.","end_time":1789577114694,"language":9,"start_time":1789577111154,"timestamp":1789577119056887,"user_id":16807936},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:24 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Get rid of bed bugs quickly, but you have to be nervous. Short story, long story short, the exterminator came to my apartment, told me that bed bugs, basically, they want to chew on your blood. That's the whole reason. They want to be near you and don't, under normal circumstances, go more than 3 to 4 feet from you. So, ultimately, I had a new exterminator. He had.","end_time":1789577117362,"language":9,"start_time":1789577088332,"timestamp":1789577124496340,"user_id":16813056,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:46:26 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"af0aa083c1ef432696dd50d238b5ba18","stop_reason":3},"event_ts":1789577186417}
9/16/2026 9:46:27 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":98802454482,"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","operator_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","rtms_stream_id":"7803be0d9e634bcb958551e590cbeb8e","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-8-236zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789577187175}
9/16/2026 9:45:39 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.","end_time":1789577134331,"language":9,"start_time":1789577132181,"timestamp":1789577139233302,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:41 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"This new, I think, as I recall, I think it was a new pesticide, and he said, no, they do this in hospitals, it's completely, you know, no problem for you in terms of breathing anything out and et cetera, and so what I did was I just stayed at the time. I hadn't, I didn't have a real bed, I just had a mat.","end_time":1789577137402,"language":9,"start_time":1789577117362,"timestamp":1789577141571034,"user_id":16813056,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:45 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Come on down to Great Lakes Dragaway for an awesome weekend of cars and more!","end_time":1789577142651,"language":9,"start_time":1789577134461,"timestamp":1789577145243379,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:48 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Let's see?","end_time":1789577146661,"language":9,"start_time":1789577144811,"timestamp":1789577148004417,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:52 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Yeah, lots of bed bug talk right now.","end_time":1789577151291,"language":9,"start_time":1789577147591,"timestamp":1789577152614435,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:45:54 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Kinda creepy.","end_time":1789577153401,"language":9,"start_time":1789577151681,"timestamp":1789577154125202,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:46:00 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"I just stayed in the mat, and he came once a week, and one of the last time he came, bedbugs go up. He looked in the corner of my room, next to my head, and the bedbugs had gone up the corner to the ceiling, and that's where he caught them.","end_time":1789577156692,"language":9,"start_time":1789577137402,"timestamp":1789577160113422,"user_id":16813056,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:46:01 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"It was like she came 3 times and they were gone.","end_time":1789577160272,"language":9,"start_time":1789577156692,"timestamp":1789577160995882,"user_id":16813056,"user_name":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
.
.
.
9/16/2026 9:46:35 AM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We're back on over here. Yep, one app is accessing meeting content.","end_time":1789577192599,"language":9,"start_time":1789577187219,"timestamp":1789577195649002,"user_id":16814080,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/16/2026 9:46:38 AM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","rtms_stream_id":"7803be0d9e634bcb958551e590cbeb8e","stop_reason":6},"event_ts":1789577198069}
9/16/2026 9:46:53 AM	{"event":"meeting.ended","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","object":{"duration":180,"start_time":"2026-09-16T16:21:49Z","timezone":"UTC","end_time":"2026-09-16T16:46:35Z","topic":"Staging user_name test 1","id":"98802454482","type":2,"uuid":"4j7JEkuBQriSKWXUyNfBGw==","host_id":"JHsLr-4yQj-_14Y7B501jg","host_email":"company_1_c7705d306667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"}},"event_ts":1789577196119}

I have continued testing. I haven’t had any luck replicating the problem when joining a meeting, but I can generate content messages that are missing the “user_name” element, pretty consistently now, by leaving a meeting.
How: I have two members in a meeting. The host has a talk radio input (not sure if it’s meaningful, but it keeps the stream flowing…). I am the participant, using a headphone mic. I keep talking as I leave the meeting. Then rejoin and do it again.

This mechanism doesn’t require any special setup, and just one stream. By continuing to talk, while I leave (as a Participant, so no RTMS stopped event), I can replicate the issue on almost 40% of my (dis)connections.

This one was kind of interesting, because two “participant” messages were issued without “user_name” with a “host” message inbetween them (search for “missing”).

9/18/2026 12:25:50 PM	{"event":"meeting.started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX","object":{"duration":180,"start_time":"2026-09-18T19:25:50Z","timezone":"UTC","topic":"Staging user_name test 2","id":"96590195363","type":2,"uuid":"vMNTFJNJRdKZfDx0HNH/sg==","host_id":"kWQNQxkERZuzcoNAYyWhDA","host_email":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"}},"event_ts":1789759550486}
9/18/2026 12:31:43 PM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_started","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX","is_original_host":true,"meeting_id":96590195363,"meeting_uuid":"vMNTFJNJRdKZfDx0HNH/sg==","operator_id":"kWQNQxkERZuzcoNAYyWhDA","rtms_stream_id":"797e54286c1344b38c9d0065c5285b3f","server_urls":"wss://zoomiad206-247-50-60zssgw.iad.zoom.us:443"},"event_ts":1789759903174}
9/18/2026 12:46:20 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Okay, we're gonna try this again.","end_time":1789760777755,"language":9,"start_time":1789760774895,"timestamp":1789760780535876,"user_id":16796672,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:22 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Yeah, so the number one cause of lymphedema or a collection of lymphatic fluid into the tissues in the world is a parasite called filariasis, very common in Southeast Asia and some other locations.","end_time":1789760778260,"language":9,"start_time":1789760762550,"timestamp":1789760782008399,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:23 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"We seem to be able to force it continuously at?","end_time":1789760782145,"language":9,"start_time":1789760778085,"timestamp":1789760783270029,"user_id":16796672,"user_name":"bclar"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:45 PM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/18/2026 12:46:45 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"exit when we do this. So, if we just start? keep talking, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39.","end_time":1789760801285,"language":9,"start_time":1789760782145,"timestamp":1789760805657219,"user_id":16796672},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:46 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"But the number 1 cause in America of lymphedema is treatment for breast cancer. So when lymph nodes are removed as a result of surgery, when they are damaged as a result of radiation that might be received, or even some types of chemos can start to flatten out the walls of the lymphatic vessels and decrease the contractility of those vessels and not allow them to.","end_time":1789760801220,"language":9,"start_time":1789760778260,"timestamp":1789760806221012,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:48 PM	***Missing JSON Element***: user_name 
9/18/2026 12:46:48 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46.","end_time":1789760805395,"language":9,"start_time":1789760801285,"timestamp":1789760808728852,"user_id":16796672},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:46:58 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"send the fluid back to the circulatory system like they should, manual lymph drainage can help redirect that fluid in a positive manner and decongest some of those tissues and stimulate the lymphatics that are still functioning. What does lymphatic drainage mean?","end_time":1789760815330,"language":9,"start_time":1789760801220,"timestamp":1789760818250427,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:47:14 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"Manual lymphatic drainage is a very, very light massage used to stimulate the lymphatic vessels that were just being discussed to help direct the lymphatic fluid back to the circulatory system in the most expedient manner.","end_time":1789760830740,"language":9,"start_time":1789760815350,"timestamp":1789760834035229,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 12:47:30 PM	{"content":{"attribute":1,"data":"You know, it was kind of really kind of put out there by influencers, celebrities. I think Jennifer Lopez was one of the first ones to kind of say, like, I'm going to get a manual lymphatic drainage massage. It's great for my skin and it's great for a variety of other things. You said light massage.","end_time":1789760846280,"language":9,"start_time":1789760830740,"timestamp":1789760850554459,"user_id":16794624,"user_name":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"},"msg_type":17}
9/18/2026 1:15:47 PM	{"event":"meeting.rtms_stopped","payload":{"meeting_uuid":"vMNTFJNJRdKZfDx0HNH/sg==","rtms_stream_id":"797e54286c1344b38c9d0065c5285b3f","stop_reason":6},"event_ts":1789762547577}
9/18/2026 1:16:01 PM	{"event":"meeting.ended","payload":{"account_id":"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX","object":{"duration":180,"start_time":"2026-09-18T19:25:50Z","timezone":"UTC","end_time":"2026-09-18T20:15:44Z","topic":"Staging user_name test 2","id":"96590195363","type":2,"uuid":"vMNTFJNJRdKZfDx0HNH/sg==","host_id":"kWQNQxkERZuzcoNAYyWhDA","host_email":"company_1_e80159a06667013f82880eb3adbd7410@staging.remotecounsel.com"}},"event_ts":1789762545587}

@Billy2 we will fix this in the upcoming release, thanks for raising this up.