Using Language Interpretation function

Hello.
Tell me what is needed to integrate the “translator” into our software.
We are using: zoom sdk 5.5.12511.0422 + C# wrapper

Hi @SmartSoftware, thanks for the post.

Can you please confirm whether you are using the default meeting UI or have implemented a custom meeting UI?

Thanks!

Hi, @jon.zoom
We have implemented a custom meeting UI

Hi @SmartSoftware,

Support for language interpretation with a custom meeting UI is not supported in the version of the SDK you are using. You will need to update to v5.9.0 in order to implement this feature.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom Thanks for the help.
I have another clarifying question: is it possible to use the “translator” if the account is Free or Pro?

Hi @SmartSoftware,

For any questions related to Zoom features as a whole, please use the help center. This article should answer your question, but if you have any follow-ups please submit a ticket through that site. If you have any SDK-specific questions, I’m happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom
Thanks, I saw this article. I thought maybe there are some other nuances when using sdk.

Thanks for the help.

Hi @SmartSoftware,

No problem! Generally speaking, the SDK functions similarly to the Zoom client for most features. There are some nuances when implementing a custom UI, but in terms of how the SDK communicates with our back end, it will be nearly identical to the client.

Thanks!

2 Likes

very well explain, SOrry for Irrelevant reply but I found this forum very helpful…

Hi @umarakmal56j, thanks for using the dev forum.

I’m glad you found this useful! If you run into any other questions while implementing our SDK, you are always welcome to open a new topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!