Webinars Created in Zoom not Syncing With Salesforce

Description
I have installed the Salesforce Integration app and am wondering why when I create new Webinars in Zoom they are not appearing in Salesforce.

Error
I don’t receive any error messages.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context

Hey @events5

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This post does not answer my question.

Hi @events5,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help.

First, can you confirm that you meet the prerequisites outlined on this page?

Second, can you make sure that the contact/lead names match in Salesforce , the contact/lead owner email is the same as the Zoom Webinar Host email, and the Webinar Host email matches that of the logged in Salesforce user.

Can you confirm the above matches in Salesforce and Zoom?

Thanks!
Will

I have attempted to go through the steps you have outlined, but am still a but perplexed. Step 4 is where I begin to have problems. I create a webinar in Zoom and never see it appear in my sandbox. Shouldn’t the webinar appear in Salesforce even before I send out invitations or receive any registrations?

Verify the Integration
Once you have authorized Zoom and Salesforce, you will want to ensure that Webinars properly trigger campaigns. Perform the following steps:

1. Create a Webinar on the Zoom portal and set registration approval to manually approve.
  2. Create 2 different registrants for the webinar as a test.
  3. Navigate to Salesforce and login.
  4. Navigate to the Zoom Webinars page on Salesforce and verify that your webinar is listed. Note: You may need to refresh the page to synchronize Zoom and Salesforce.
  5. Click the webinar and scroll down to Registrant Management
  6. Click Pending Approval and verify that your two registrants are listed.
  7. Approve one registrant and deny the other.
  8. Your denied registrant will appear in the Blocked tab while the approved registrant will appear in the Approved tab.

Another question I have, do I need to create a new integration userid in my Salesforce Org to be associated with Zoom?

Hey @events5,

Thank you for the update. First, please make sure that you have provided Salesforce access to your data as outlined in that guide:

You shouldn’t need to create another integration user for this to work.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Yes, I have completed that authorization step and it seemed to go fine.

Here is the confirmation message I received.

Should I need to regenerate the “API Secret” in our Zoom account?

Just an update that I am still having the issue and can not get Zoom Webinars to synch with my Salesforce Development sandbox.

Hello, I am still having the issue and can not get Zoom Webinars to synch with my Salesforce Development sandbox.

Hey @events5,

Thank you for your patience. Would you be able to send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread? I’ll troubleshoot this issue from there. If you’re able to make a user for me to check your Salesforce configuration that would be very helpful. If so, please provide the credentials there.

Also, I wanted to let you know that when you respond to a forum post before we do it resets its place in our queue. That can cause delays getting a response.

Thanks,
Max

I see you got signed in to my sandbox. Thanks for digging into this issue for me, I appreciate your assistance.

Hey @events5,

I’m happy to help! Thank you for providing access as well. I’ll follow-up with you in our ticket.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.