Verify app url with verifyzoom.html - React App

Description
Need to verify my nextlvlai.com domain, but I’m hosting my webflow app on www.nextlvlai.com, my react app on app.nextlvlai.com, and my backend node express app on api.nextlvlai.com. Runtime builds for my app are created by AWS Elastic Beanstalk, meaning that it will be difficult to ensure that the verifyzoom.html file is accessible by Zoom’s verify url services. Is there anything else we can work out here to get my app verified? I am currently only able to add four more users to my app, but our startup has five beta clients how have a few reps each that will begin testing our simple service. Our app is incredibly simple, we don’t use a bot to view the meeting recordings or anything like that, we’re just notifying users in their CRM (HubSpot) when zoom meetings occur. We don’t store any sensitive zoom user information (we don’t store the email address or username they have in zoom, or any sensitive data like that).

Thank you! Hoping to talk soon

Looking to discuss the use of apps integrations on the Marketplace?
Join the Zoom user community conversation at https://community.zoom.us.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.