Video SDK Event Listeners

Hi
Can someone please share where i can find all the event listeners available for use by the zoom video sdk package?

Hey @ashish.beetle ,

Here are the Video SDK webhooks:

Each Video SDK platform also has event listeners, for example on web:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you so much @tommy . We are looking through the docs and will let you know if there are any further queries.

Thanks
Ashish

Hi @tommy

I have been looking through the docs and I have some queries. Hope you can resolve them.

1. After I call client.join() there is a delay during which a bunch of zoom actions are running. refer image

I would like to know if there are any zoom events which emits after “ready to start!” or “Open_Video_WebSocket_Connect” events as shown in the image above.
I would like to wait till these events are triggered to start running our business logic in order to avoid triggering them before the client has joined the session.

I apologize if the requested feature is already mentioned in the doc you shared. I might have missed it. In that case please point me to it.

1. I am trying to implement the “user-removed” event in my application. As per the documentation the event returns a payload of type ParticipantPropertiesPayload[]

when i trigger the event, i get back a property nUserStatus . This property is not explained under ParticipantPropertiesPayload properties.

Could you please help me understand what this property means and the meaning of its value.

Thanks
Ashish

Hey @ashish.beetle

1. Listen to the media-sdk-change event to get the timing for audio/video/screen sharing workers’ initialization. Usually, it is unnecessary for most cases, inside the Video SDK, we will handle it properly.

2. The nUserStatus property is internally used by the Video SDK. For the user-removed event, just need to focus on the userId attribute.

Thanks
Vic

1 Like

Ok will get back to you after I try this out.
Thanks

Hey @vic.yang
The media-sdk-change event worked for my use case.

Thanks
Ashish

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.