I have donwloaded the sample app from github and using react web example. When there is more than 2 people in the meeting with sound and video, and some of them are joining from chrome, some of them are joining from the mozilla, mozilla is using single-video, and chrome is using gallery layout, there is glitch in the canvas. The video is constantly(like 500ms) changing eventhough active user is not changing.
Browser Console Error
There is no console error.
Which Web Video SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Download example
- Open the react version
- Go in the meeting with at least 3 people, one of them needs to be in mozilla
- Open all the cams and mics
- Mozilla person will notice the glitch
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [Linux, Windows, Mac]
- OS: [Ubuntu 16+, windows10, Mojave ]
- Browser: [e.g. Mozilla]
However, the problem occurs in all the devices
Add any other context about the problem here.