Virtual background feature for Swift

How can I find comprehensive documentation or resources to effectively implement virtual background feature using Swift? Despite my efforts to search for information, I have been unable to find the necessary guidance to successfully integrate this functionality into my project. Any suggestions or advice on where to look for this information would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Mazharul,

Thank you for your interest in using Zoom Video SDK. Currently, we do not have any documentation guide available for the steps by steps to implement virtual background. However, I am happy to provide you with some guidance here.

First of all, you will need to add the zoomcml.xcframework into your project with “Embed & Sign”. You can find this file under the downloaded Video SDK zip file through our marketplace link by navigating to through Sample-Libs > lib.

Moving forward, you can also take a look at our ZoomVideoSDKVirtualBackgroundHelper class reference here and you can retrieve this helper through the ZoomVideoSDK class reference method here. With this helper, there are a few methods you can call here depending on what best suits your use case.

Do let me know if there is any specific information you are looking for so I can better guide you.

Thank you.

Cheers!

1 Like