Waiting for Manual Verification (Day 6)

Our website solution (Webflow) does not support hosting .HTML files. We tried submitting a request in this forum but never got a response (perhaps we did it incorrectly) . We then submitted a ticket to support requesting a manual verification using the DNS instructions provided by Zoom. We’ve had everything set up in DNS and provided the requested information on Oct. 20th to support. Customer Support did not submit the ticket to the appropriate team until the 23rd stating to allow up to 48 hours to process. After the 48 hours elapsed, we reached out again and got a “we’re looking into it” response. We reached out again yesterday and today and at this point, we aren’t even getting a response or received ack.

We are now trying other avenues hoping to get some form of answer. We are growing desperate at this point as this delay is having major impacts on our company and customers. Can someone please assist us?


Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.