Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Web Meeting SDK version 2.2.0 release :
- Additional languages to the Language Interpretation feature, including Amharic and Italian. See Multi-Language Support for the full list of languages (documentation to be updated soon).
- Toolbar look-and-feel and style.
In Client View, when self hosting the dependent assets bundled in node_modules, you will see a “Generic type ‘Promise’ requires 1 type argument(s).” error.
To fix this, go to
node_modules > @zoomus > websdk > index.d.ts and update both
load function return types from
Promise<any> . Note that you will have to perform this fix after every
npm install until we fix it in the next version.
If you are setting the dependent assets to the Zoom CDN, there is no issue. For example:
Added customization options for various components, such as positioning and disabling drag. See the
init function, customize object reference for additional details.
- Closed caption and live transcription feature.
- Settings dropdown menu to the participant panel.
- Chat notifications.
- Chat unread count and message indicator.
- Participant videos not being ordered as intended.
- Active speaker not being bumped to the top of the Ribbon or Gallery View.
- Issue where the cloud recording setting in the web portal was not respected.
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog