Web SDK 1.9.7 + Web Codecs on Chrome 93 - No video

@MaxM

After some tests, the Web SDK 1.9.8 have been invalidated. (at least with web codecs activated and on Chrome 93)
This version is still bugged and do not fix the situation regarding video issues with Web Codecs. It seems to be specific to Chrome 93, but he, you have been warned on this thread some time ago.
We may move on 1.9.8 but without WebCodec activated, we prefer to have video “lags” instead of no video at all.
I believe this 1.9.8 was rushed and has clearly not being tested on your side as:

• so many people (compared to usually) report the exact same issues / incorrect behaviors on all platform: window, mac and chrome os.
  • it’s so easy to reproduce those many bugs by playing with the different combination of parameters / origin trials.

You will find most of the problems already reported here by other users or by @lfrancia for our company.

I heard that the version 2.0 will be out soon, i hope it address this situation in a definitive way. It’s a real boring job to do test in place of your company on your products.