Web SDK, Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined

After updating to the web sdk 1.7.7 I am receiving this error when I try to connect to a meeting.

uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined

It goes on to have an network error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () https://source.zoom.us/1.7.0/lib/av/video.mt.wasm

Anyone know what this about?

Hey @willkp,

Make sure if you are using the CDN, that you are referencing 1.7.7.

Do you have an old reference to this 1.7.0 file in your code?

Thanks,
Tommy

I am facing given below error

checkSystemRequirements
zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2 Zoom support you browser. Chrome/81.0.4044.138
zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2 You browser support below features
index1.7.js:4 {“browserInfo”:“Chrome/81.0.4044.138”,“browserName”:“Chrome”,“browserVersion”:“81.0.4044.138”,“features”:[“viewSharing”,“screenShare”,“computerAudio”,“computerVideo”,“callIn”,“callOut”,“chat”,“closedCaption”,“QA”]}
index1.7.js:43
zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toString’ of undefined
at m (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at Object.join (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at Object.success (index1.7.js:52)
at H (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at s.value (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at b (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at Object.init (zoom-meeting-1.7.7.min.js:2)
at joinMeeting (index1.7.js:47)
at Object.success (index1.7.js:124)
at c (jquery.min.js:2)

H thanks for your reply. I updated to 1.7.7 and this issue resolved. However I am facing a new one.

I am getting this error when most accounts create a meeting and then my sdk app connects. However when I use my account to create the meeting this issue does not occur.

Does it have something to do with the SDK api key as it relates to the account which creates the meeting? Should I be using the SDK or JWT key type? Has my SDK trial expired?

Hi @willkp,

You should be using your JWT Key/Secret. Are these users within your account or outside of your account? When they use your WebSDK app are they connecting using Role 0 or 1? Can you share the meeting IDs?

Thanks